Own A Pitbull They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. It's The Owner, Not The Dog They Said...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: Tf is wrong with some of yall like really??
Fam you can’t buy a dog and just neglect it and think it’s going to have a good temperament. People pay people to walk their dogs, train them, and make sure their is someone always relatively close by. People buy pits and treat them like shyt and surprised when they go off. And you can tell this chick lives in apartment with 2 big ass dogs chilling in that small as room. Dog probably mad af he been stuck in that jail cell

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Emotions aside, What makes it act that way? My father had a pitt and said it never hurt anybody, no kids or anything.

Some dogs you have to raise around people, but she's the owner

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Does it look like she is a responsible owner who has bonded and trained her dog on a consistent basis? Mothafukkas be buying the dogs that need the most attention and just feed it and walk it and think they did their job. And I guarantee she bought the dog off the block from some puppy mill.
If you gotta do all that to stop the beast from mauling you to death then maybe that's the type of animal people shouldn't be allowed to have.

Imagine your dog eating your kid because you didnt walk it on time or pet it as frequently as it would like.

:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Emotions aside, What makes it act that way? My father had a pitt and said it never hurt anybody, no kids or anything.

Because they are prone to snapping for no reason. Some might never harm a soul, some might randomly attack because that's how it felt at the moment. Pitbulls are the most unpredictable dogs on this planet.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
People are saying they’ll fight the dog but then be prepared for a chunk of your arm to come off in exchange and if it locks it’s jaw on you game over, plus the his little bytch sister in the back would probably get involved too.