Own A Pitbull They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. It's The Owner, Not The Dog They Said...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That dog was gangsta AF...he punked her ass and showed her who was boss. I wonder what had him so pissed off
quarantine got pets confused these hoes dont look the same as they did 4 months ago..

the voice was familiar to bishop..but the face was fukkin him up..

my girl had to throw a wig on for her rott..kuz it did the samething...

i fukkin died when she called me to come get him

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This dog has misplaced aggression issues. He’s protective of his food. If he wanted to bite her then he would’ve. He was upset at the other dog being in his space with food and was growling towards her but AT the other dog.

Again, this goes with being a responsible owner. My younger pit bull is like that so we feed them in separate rooms. She won’t do that shyt to me, she’ll just bite the other dog for being by her bowl. So we work with her sharing a space to eat and gradually move them closer. Incidents become farther and fewer apart. But 100% misplaced aggression.
So the dog was too bytchmade to take it up with the real problem and instead took it out on an innocent bystander :skip:.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
that dog is the owner.

Best post in the thread.

Your two dogs dont represent all pitbulls.

:comeon:

There are plenty of examples of pits turning on their owners for no reason, your experience doesn't discount other incidents.

Stats dont even line up with your experience either. Pits are by far the most dangerously unpredictable dog on the planet, the 2nd most dangerous dog, rottweilers, has nowhere near the amount of attacks as pits.

There are 5 pitbull attacks for every 1 rottweiler attack.

Demons who's only place in this world should be at the end of a China man's chopsticks.

:hhh:

I wouldn't necessarily say that they attack for no reason, I'm sure that there was a clear violation of behalf of the human but since it can't speak English, the dog can't explain itself. People be buying dogs as if they aren't living breathing beings like we are. They have good and bad days and if the dog knows it can whoop your ass which trust me it knows if it can or can't it'll try you one day if you on some fukk shyt.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That is definitely a bad owner the dog could sense from her body language she was scared and and it will eventually get more aggressive because now it knows it's in charge. This is how kids end up getting mauled to death fukkin idiots owning dogs they can't handle.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This dog has misplaced aggression issues. He’s protective of his food. If he wanted to bite her then he would’ve. He was upset at the other dog being in his space with food and was growling towards her but AT the other dog.

Again, this goes with being a responsible owner. My younger pit bull is like that so we feed them in separate rooms. She won’t do that shyt to me, she’ll just bite the other dog for being by her bowl. So we work with her sharing a space to eat and gradually move them closer. Incidents become farther and fewer apart. But 100% misplaced aggression.

Interesting take :ohhh:

So the dog was too bytchmade to take it up with the real problem and instead took it out on an innocent bystander :skip:.

I mean, you think a dog is gonna breathe and count to ten? Then figure out its emotions :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's definitely the owner and that video proves it
As soon as a dog shows his teeth u suppose to show dominance and choke them and take them by the neck to the ground

Since she didn't and then she just pet him she submitted so the dog knows he the dominant 1

That dog def going to kill her

Females are horrible with dogs

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I wouldn't necessarily say that they attack for no reason, I'm sure that there was a clear violation of behalf of the human but since it can't speak English, the dog can't explain itself.

There is no evidence to suggest any violations on the humans part. Those dogs are just prone to violence. More so than any other type of dog.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
There is no evidence to suggest any violations on the humans part. Those dogs are just prone to violence. More so than any other type of dog.

There’s a few dog breeds just as aggressive