Own A Pitbull They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. It's The Owner, Not The Dog They Said...

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Imagine paying money for food, insurance, dog accessories and all this other shyt... just to have a needy, attention seeking, aggressive bully which you have to constantly take for walks and damages your shyt and could possibly turn on you at any time or maul any children around to death.

And people pay to have this? :mjlol: Someone need to help me understand what the benefits are lol

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
She knew what time it was when she named that dog Bishop :pachaha:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
:russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Pet your dog for growling in your damn face brehettes :skip:

My male got 25 to 30lbs on that dog. He tried me one day and growled at me because I told him to get down from this wall at the park. At first i I didn't hear it so i guess that put a battery in his back and he started getting louder. So i ran up on him, smacked fire out his ass and stood over him channeling him to do something.

He stood his ground but after about 5 good smacks he rolled over. I swear he got dizzy. Lol

Haven't had a problem out of him since.

Looking at his ass now. I wanna pimp slap his ass now just of the strength of the memory.

I find that slapping it the best way to get your point across in these type of situations. You want the dog to fear you but not enough that it believe it life is in danger. That shyt was way to close to her face though. She should of slow maneuver to a better position to at the first lease stand up. But that dog would have to go.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Pet your dog for growling in your damn face brehettes :skip:

My male got 25 to 30lbs on that dog. He tried me one day and growled at me because I told him to get down from this wall at the park. At first i I didn't hear it so i guess that put a battery in his back and he started getting louder. So i ran up on him, smacked fire out his ass and stood over him channeling him to do something.

He stood his ground but after about 5 good smacks he rolled over. I swear he got dizzy. Lol

Haven't had a problem out of him since.

Looking at his ass now. I wanna pimp slap his ass now just of the strength of the memory.

I find that slapping it the best way to get your point across in these type of situations. You want the dog to fear you but not enough that it believe it life is in danger. That shyt was way to close to her face though. She should of slow maneuver to a better position to at the first lease stand up. But that dog would have to go.

And if he took a chunk out your arm what would you say then lol

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:yeshrug:
So the dog was too bytchmade to take it up with the real problem and instead took it out on an innocent bystander :skip:.
If my dog snaps or growls at the other over food bowls then she gets her ass beat. This dog probably knows that it’s wrong to bite so stays away and growls instead. The equivalent of a child doing this

tenor.gif

Over some shyt it doesn’t like happening but won’t do more because it knows it’ll be in trouble. Just like this kid is doing. This is very common behavior with dogs. But as usual, no one seems to care when a golden retriever does it or a Dalmatian does. It’s only a thing when a pit bull does things that regular dogs do. :yeshrug: