Own A Pitbull They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. It's The Owner, Not The Dog They Said...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Pet your dog for growling in your damn face brehettes :skip:

My male got 25 to 30lbs on that dog. He tried me one day and growled at me because I told him to get down from this wall at the park. At first i I didn't hear it so i guess that put a battery in his back and he started getting louder. So i ran up on him, smacked fire out his ass and stood over him channeling him to do something.

He stood his ground but after about 5 good smacks he rolled over. I swear he got dizzy. Lol

Haven't had a problem out of him since.

Looking at his ass now. I wanna pimp slap his ass now just of the strength of the memory.

I find that slapping it the best way to get your point across in these type of situations. You want the dog to fear you but not enough that it believe it life is in danger. That shyt was way to close to her face though. She should of slow maneuver to a better position to at the first lease stand up. But that dog would have to go.

Own male pitbulls brunettes :francis:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
edit
why some people defend these dogs even with ample evidence they're not suppose to be around people

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
People let Pitts walk all over them if they sense fear they will take your ass out all you have to do is not be scared of them all you’ll be alright.

when she calmed down and held it, it calmed down immediately cause it didn’t sense fear anymore.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
auqjrcpjnmt41.jpg

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
People are saying they’ll fight the dog but then be prepared for a chunk of your arm to come off in exchange and if it locks it’s jaw on you game over, plus the his little bytch sister in the back would probably get involved too.
Pits are bred not to bite their handlers in the pit.

You jus don't take a pit bull and fight em.

True dogmen actually having dietary restrictions and a proper training regime for their pit dogs.

Also n breeding fighters, human aggression was bred out so they could handle the dogs.

Dogs that showed human aggression as puppies where destroyed.

You should read up on it.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at tje supposed owner of the dog all Shock, the nikka bishop smelt p*ssy and thought he might aswell make a cartoon out of this shyt

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
This is the reason why when I get a dog, it will be a corgi. I have not heard about any dog attacks from corgis