Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

:aicmon:: MY BUILDING IS LITERALLY FULL OF ASIAN WOMEN...

THESE HOES SO WACK.

DUDES GETTING CAUGHT UP IN INTERNET PICS.

I CAN TELL YALL DONT SEE ASIAN HOES ON THE REGULAR.
:devil:
:evil:

It's the same with any race tho..Online and in media fine as can be. 90% are fine, 10% are average.
Then when you venture out, not so much. maybe 40% are fine. 30% average and 30% ugly.

Latinas are only ones I see more fine, but I think it is due to where I live currently.

I have never seen Asian women outside of work, or a food spot down here, oh and add salons and flea market. Where do they hang out and socialize at?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Nah white women are on the WOAT list by themselves. Asians are the definition of average. Just plain white rice. Not even fried. They are approaching a level of overrated Latinas enjoyed a few years ago.

I dapped this post cause you dapped mine, but :childplease: @ the bolded

WW may arguably be the GOAT.

@ModernFonzie 's feelings was hurt by this post :manny:

Had to feel a lil' better about himself with a neg :russ:

Holmes needs the neg system like a baby needs a pacifier.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
i think most men think that. except maybe white men :lolbron:. whether that be from white women being the forced face of beauty or whatever.
I never understood the hype with WW. It's clear as day there's some brainwashing behind that shyt. This coming from someone from NYC who's been around them my whole life. Any nikka who thinks the average WW is better than an Asian, Latina or BW is out of their minds man. To each their own though.

The baddest Asian , black woman and Latina, shyts all over the baddest WW.

Daps
i disagree while they aint my preference imo black women>latin women>any other variation of ethnic brown women> Oriental women> Beckies

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thats still subjective.

you're white, you're trying to tell me white males dont say that same shyt about black women? does that make it fact? they even create articles on how black women are masculine and least desired......

articles....

but is it true?

nikkas talkin about "fantasy, but wont post bad asian bytches" better ask around town, not all black males are dusty or need to fantasize. for all you know some of those werent from my own stash :mjpls:

This passive aggressive fakkit shyt :mjlol:

nikkas caping for their own ugly Asian broads in this thread

Not one nikka has posted their own "paag". shyt always holds true, the nikkas that obsess over another race of women always have the bottom barrel selection of that race. But you'll deflect and dance around proving other wise like most of these other nikkas will. Yall ain't knocking off top tier "paags" or "pawgs"

And this is a simple numbers thing, there's more Asian women on the planet so of course there is gonna be more ugly / average ones.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This passive aggressive fakkit shyt :mjlol:

nikkas caping for their own ugly Asian broads in this thread

Not one nikka has posted their own "paag". shyt always holds true, the nikkas that obsess over another race of women always have the bottom barrel selection of that race. But you'll deflect and dance around proving other wise like most of these other nikkas will. Yall ain't knocking off top tier "paags" or "pawgs"

And this is a simple numbers thing, there's more Asian women on the planet so of course there is gonna be more ugly / average ones.
every time I post mine is posted :what:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_ncrut4zcLN1rwaupfo1_500.gif
:noah: