Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Personally I've seen attractive women of all races I dont discriminate when it comes to p*ssy :yeshrug:. If we're talking strictly numbers then yea Asians probably got the most ugliest people. Plus the average chinese chick is :scust:. But thats cause theres like 3 billion of em :manny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I took that. :what:

in fact, every time I post a pic on here Im with a paag. one of the models is also my ex :what:

ask my nikka @Emperor_ReinScarf

Ok so it shouldn't be that difficult to have one with your username in it, stop it with the stupid act.

I don't give a fukk what that Canadian fakkit cosigns, unless it was related to a topic about internet nikkas and mental health issues

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ok so it shouldn't be that difficult to have one with your username in it, stop it with the stupid act.

I don't give a fukk what that Canadian fakkit cosigns, unless it was related to a topic about internet nikkas and mental health issues
nikka, do you have avatars turned off or something, its the same chick in the photo of myself posted in the mens thread, moving goal posts, I aint posting my name its midnight. :mindblown:

do you want one of me making out, I can provide :mindblown:

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:francis:I'm starting to feel like we need Salon-like moderation (cool that it exists now).

Oodles of posts about black women, hush. Non black women? Even if we just fukking around???

Here comes the bullshyt. @Always-Right Liggins was right about this shyt back in the fall, still right today.

Expect men not to discuss all kinds of women on a MALE-dominant board, brehettes.

Do other non black male forums discuss all women like black men? Black men seem to have the widest palate for women. That's the perception at least. Then brehs complain about wolly mammoths approaching them. The dynamics of power dictate that your ability to discriminate is correlated with your social power.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why is it so hard to get ONE of these paag chasers to get their girl to write their names on a piece of paper, take a pic, upload to imgur, post it here

shyt is literally like 2 minutes of work but like I said, I know you nikkas are lying and post out of your ass about the majority of shyt you say.

Either way quote or tag me when you can make this happen, if not foh :camby:

You dudes accept and are thankful for the bottom of bottom barrel white / Asian broads

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking for her pics earlier. you should see her doggy style pose. her arch
damn-png.2787
Post the pics

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do other non black male forums discuss all women like black men? Black men seem to have the widest palate for women. That's the perception at least. Then brehs complain about wolly mammoths approaching them. The dynamics of power dictate that your ability to discriminate is correlated with your social power.
Here is the thing I can't stress enough, I am *NOT* well versed in other forums, as I don't use them. The Coli is the 3rd forum I ever joined, and the other two were about video games.

I know for sure one thing, hanging with dudes of all races, we gawk, we have express admiration for, and we enjoy the company of all types of women. Sure, we prefer our
own first because its natural, but we like women. What does any of this matter, though? We have threads for black women pop up all the time, admittedly, too many of them
are bashfests. Even non-black ones end up turning into black women bashfests. Hoooooooooooowever, what purpose is there to pop into non-black threads and climb on the
soapbox? This threads premise was supposed to be about how bad asians were, and now its turning into a plat thread. WHen I step away from the coli, im surrounded by
black women. And you know what? I like that. So again, what is the problem here?