Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Hmm. Dude was Japanese. A lot of Japanese people are ignorant on race matters, considering the population is 98.5% Japanese. They're stupidly proud of their culture and often think they're above and beyond the rest. Obviously not all are like that but quite a few hold that belief. Most of Asia hates them because of their own perceived superiority.

I'm kinda relieved it was a Japanese person rather than a Chinese person. If it was Chinese I'd have to fly over to London and slap the shyt outta him for embarrassing my people.

I swear black people can't catch a break anywhere :snoop:
getting shot here
stereotyped there
less attractive this
single mother that
the world needs to stop judging you folks by your worst :snoop:
Ahhhhhhhhh replace that with bw and you have a point :troll:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Hmm. Dude was Japanese. A lot of Japanese people are ignorant on race matters, considering the population is 98.5% Japanese. They're stupidly proud of their culture and often think they're above and beyond the rest. Obviously not all are like that but quite a few hold that belief. Most of Asia hates them because of their own perceived superiority.

I'm kinda relieved it was a Japanese person rather than a Chinese person. If it was Chinese I'd have to fly over to London and slap the shyt outta him for embarrassing my people.

I swear black people can't catch a break anywhere :snoop:
getting shot here
stereotyped there
less attractive this
single mother that
the world needs to stop judging you folks by your worst :snoop:

They still haven't taken responsibility for the rape of Nanking either.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
breh we can pick out one example from every race and no ones gonna have an argument for anything :what::dead:

note the 'overall' in the thread title :stopitslime:
So what the fukk are nikkas supposed to do? Post one billion Asian bytches? The fukk is wrong with you? :mjlol:

Fact is, just like every other race of people. You have the unattractive, the average, and the exceptionally attractive. That's it.

Different features, but the universal truths stay the same. "Overall"

nikkas ain't never even been to an Asian Country yet say Dumb shyt like this.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
breh we can pick out one example from every race and no ones gonna have an argument for anything :what::dead:

note the 'overall' in the thread title:stopitslime:
thats still subjective.

you're white, you're trying to tell me white males dont say that same shyt about black women? does that make it fact? they even create articles on how black women are masculine and least desired......

articles....

but is it true?

nikkas talkin about "fantasy, but wont post bad asian bytches" better ask around town, not all black males are dusty or need to fantasize. for all you know some of those werent from my own stash :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what the fukk are nikkas supposed to do? Post one billion Asian bytches? The fukk is wrong with you? :mjlol:

Fact is, just like every other race of people. You have the unattractive, the average, and the exceptionally attractive. That's it.

Different features, but the universal truths stay the same.
then...the whole thread premise is nonexistent.

so why the fukk is that on me :what::russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats still subjective.

you're white, you're trying to tell me white males dont say that same shyt about black women? does that make it fact? they even create articles on how black women are masculine and least desired......

articles....

but is it true?
cant lie breh, i dont follow this fukkin post at all :dwillhuh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats still subjective.

articles....

but is it true?

nikkas talkin about fantasy, but wont post bad asian bytches, better ask around town, not all black males are dusty or need to fantasize. :mjpls:
and yo if you can have a preference for a race...why cant you have the opposite non-preference :what:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
and yo if you can have a preference for a race...why cant you have the opposite non-preference :what:
You can breh, but you can't generalize a whole people based on your preference. It doesn't make them LITERALLY less attractive than another group of people, it just means that's what you prefer.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

attract-an-indian-woman.jpg
Dude bugging putting Asian women above desi women.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I like how to prove Asian women aren't WOAT, we post the top tier model photos of a group that's well over 1 billion in population.

This thread is all kinds of bullshyt.

1 billion? China alone is like 1.3 billion. I think the Oriental Asian population would be around 3-4 population.