Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love how many motherfukkers jumped up to defend dude. Three replies in less than 5 minutes. :mjpls:

The point had nothing to do with his race, just the idea of putting up any group of women as the "GOAT" based on skin color. shyt is hilarious, dimes all over the map, nikkas quick to act like a certain group or look has a monopoly on dimes. :francis:
:childplease:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course you can. you nikkas talking like its factual when in the very post you quoted I said it was subjective :what:
and when the fukk did i say I wasnt being subjective :what:

when the fukk did i say that my word was law? why would it mean ANYTHING to any of you? :laff:
You can breh, but you can't generalize a whole people based on your preference. It doesn't make them LITERALLY less attractive than another group of people, it just means that's what you prefer.
breh :snoop: what i said was obviously my preference :laff: see above

all this fukkin overanalyzing is making my head hurt :mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
so its safe to say that its not the paags that are :mjpls: but its nikkas that are
4loyhl.jpg

Good thing I'm a renegade, more for me nikkas
2zefpdy.jpg

:dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
breh we can pick out one example from every race and no ones gonna have an argument for anything :what::dead:

note the 'overall' in the thread title :stopitslime:

and when the fukk did i say I wasnt being subjective :what:

when the fukk did i say that my word was law? why would it mean ANYTHING to any of you? :laff:
why would there need to be an argument if it were subjective? someone showed you a hot indian chick, you brushed it off and emphasized 'overall', as if it were law. if you didn't hmmmm interesting, but it sounded like it. wouldnt make sense to show you 5 avg indian chicks if you'd go right back to the 'overall' argument........

edit: and how is this OP cat a mod, this like third ignorant thread from breh this week. he does realize we have asian users on here right :what:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
"Nappy" hair. It's just black hair, that white people told you was "bad". There is no good hair vs bad hair. That term "good hair" literalLy means "more caucasian like". Some fukking slave shyt.

Then why do women in majoraly black countries get perms and weave :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would there need to be an argument if it were subjective? someone showed you a hot indian chick, you brushed it off and emphasized 'overall', as if it were law.
i emphasized it as if it were in the thread title :skip:

im not sure what anyones tryna accomplish here. you win breh :heh: idk what the fukk else to say

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Those aren't American Asians. Did I not say the ones that I've met personally? Every Jap-American. Korean-American, Chinese-american asian I've met, owns their shyt.
:comeon: Asian American women are more whitewashed than their counterparts in other countries.