Overall...ASIANS Are Easily The WORST Looking WOMEN On Earth

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Ahhhhhhhhh replace that with bw and you have a point :troll:
:mjlol: coli brehs do enough as is :whoa:
I'm strictly observing that phenomenon
They still haven't taken responsibility for the rape of Nanking either.
Nope. There's even right wingers trying to deny it as well. Trying to change the history books. Goddamn governor of Tokyo is co-signing these fuccbois and their fukkmovement too :pacspit:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
full

tumblr_mscvndG6mn1rlcq0oo1_400.jpg
#PAAG

:whoo:

Now we cookin'....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look at this fatherless fakkit

Ok so it shouldn't be that difficult to have one with your username in it, stop it with the stupid act.

I don't give a fukk what that Canadian fakkit cosigns, unless it was related to a topic about internet nikkas and mental health issues

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Look at this fatherless fakkit

My father taught me how to drive and maintenance a car

Showed me how to act like a man instead of a scorned female on the Internet

And my father would disown me if he found out I had ~100k post on Internet forum mainly discussing topics about another country that I really haven't contributed anything significant on

Try again fakkit :umad: I see my old man everyday since we work together

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's brainwashing. From a child growing up watching TV your told that white women are beautiful, you go gorcety shopping white women on magazine your subconsciously affected to view white woman higher than high.

Reality is strip the makeup from most white women and they ain't special they age horribly.

And I've smashed a white model and dated upper tier beautiful white women

Of course you do. Most nikkas think that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That father son McDonalds cashier combo :wow:

My father taught me how to drive and maintenance a car

Showed me how to act like a man instead of a scorned female on the Internet

And my father would disown me if he found out I had ~100k post on Internet forum mainly discussing topics about another country that I really haven't contributed anything significant on

Try again fakkit :umad: I see my old man everyday since we work together

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That father son McDonalds cashier combo :wow:

:mjlol: That's all you got?

Weak and corny as fukk you beta ass canadien. Go back to harassing females because this ain't what you want Drake

:umad:

Edit: I'm on mobile as well :wtf:

Use your cell phone as an excuse for you typing like an illiterate retard brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't harras females

Nikkaz here have seen what I've canoodled and cavorted with , don't compare me to your dingy ass.

Some b level poster trying to throw darts your nothing in life just some and sons as nikka fuk outta here

:mjlol: That's all you got?

Weak and corny as fukk you beta ass canadien. Go back to harassing females because this ain't what you want Drake

:umad:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It's brainwashing. From a child growing up watching TV your told that white women are beautiful, you go gorcety shopping white women on magazine your subconsciously affected to view white woman higher than high.

Reality is strip the makeup from most white women and they ain't special they age horribly.

And I've smashed a white model and dated upper tier beautiful white women

nikka doesn't even know how to compose a sentence

You and your fakkit daddy lost

The and isn't needed there :what:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Asian women look good to me, I'm just a titty man but there family orientated, educated for the most part

http://naturallymoi.com/2013/06/good-news-black-women-have-highest-college-enrollment-than-any-race/

The percentage difference between African-American Women and the next closest group is striking and now marks the first time this group (or any other group) has surpassed Asian Males. Black Female College Enrollment at 9.7 percent is a full percentage point above the next group which represents an 11.5 percent enrollment rate above Asian Females. This statistic is equally impressive in that in one year, Black Females and Asian Females surpassed Asian Males as the leading group in College enrollment (U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey: October 2010.)

http://www.economist.com/node/21526329

Asian demography

The flight from marriage

Asians are marrying later, and less, than in the past. This has profound implications for women, traditional family life and Asian politics

20110820_FBD001_0.jpg

WITH her filmy polka-dot dress, huge sunglasses and career as a psychologist, Yi Zoe Hou of Taiwan might seem likely to be besieged by suitors. Yet, at 35, she is well past Taiwan's unspoken marriage deadline. “It's a global village,” she shrugs. “If I can't find a Taiwanese guy that accepts my age, I can find another man somewhere else.” Maybe—but since she still wants children, Ms Hou is also wondering whether to use a sperm bank or ask a male friend to be a sperm donor. She represents a new world of family life for Asians.

The Asian avoidance of marriage is new, and striking. Only 30 years ago, just 2% of women were single in most Asian countries. The share of unmarried women in their 30s in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong has risen 20 points or more (see chart below), “a very sharp change in a relatively short period”, says Gavin Jones of the National University of Singapore. In Thailand, the number of women entering their 40s without being married increased from 7% in 1980 to 12% in 2000. In some cities, rates of non-marriage are higher: 20% among women aged 40-44 in Bangkok; 27% among 30-34-year-olds in Hong Kong. In South Korea, young men complain that women are on “marriage strike”.