Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Two days lurking this thread and I'm finally out the water :wow:

What I learned:

There are black women who actually think they can whore themselves to white men, shyt on black men, and still be considered pro black:wow:

There are supposed militants who will fight tooth and nail for her god given right to bedwench:wow:

Somewhere in this world there is a successful young brother out there fighting the good fight getting a mouth full of lemon pledge, swiffer dust and dirty white dikk from his "queen":wow:

I have nothing left to say. @Poitier thank you for service. Tell Drake we ready for WATTBA 2. :mjcry:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@cam> I don't give a shyt how you make or made your money that doesn't have any bearing on whether what you said or say is true or not.

You guys post white supremacist talking points on here 24/7 literally. You guys repeat Sean Hannity phrases on here non stop. This site has the largest concentration of black Trump supporters. 90% of you dap posts about "it's not us, hold your nuts" when white racists victimize a group that isn't African Americans. Yet some girl sells either her p*ssy or picture of it to some cacs and somehow you guys are circling the wagon as if you lost one of your own? Because she called out your black Brietbart talking points you nikkas have a vendetta? Spare me the righteous indignation.

is it you?

JvwhyUy.png

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
is it you?

JvwhyUy.png

Holy shyt lmao, this is fukked up :merchant:

I've never met this girl though and I'm not Somali Kenyan.

Either way I'm for exposals so I'm not mad at you for doing what a real coli wolf should do, but I'm mad at these uncle tom ass Trump is our white daddy ass nikkas who wanna be all up in the video doing dances when it's some girl's p*ssy on the line, but act like it's all good when refugee's get deported back to ISIS.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Folks out here calling Black folks monkeys, apes, ******s and want to take the muthafukking high road...scust. Now watch this frail East African muthafukka claim he was trolling. :laff:

Official PAWG vs sister beef thread..@aRoMaN21 vs @classyMe

PB4IGic.png
Eat a dikk cac. It's called... a joke :krs:

You ultra sensitive nikkas have some nerve. I've probably said 15 more horrible things on here. Go google them too you p*ssy boy. Meanwhile I'll catch you in the Trump thread sucking his dikk on top of that

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

You ultra sensitive nikkas have some nerve. I've probably said 15 more horrible things on here. Go google them too you p*ssy boy. Meanwhile I'll catch you in the Trump thread sucking his dikk on top of that

Now this nikka calling me a Cac....:laff::laff::laff:And I told ya'll he would say it was just a joke or trolling. FOH...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Well damn! :whoo:

A breh just caught some serious strays.

Any explanation for the above posts quoting your racial comments @Broke Wave ?:MsPurtyJada:

We just came off sohh when you'd have been banned for eve saying "nikka" itself. So at the time we just used it wantonly. Also, we didn't think at the time there would be as much cacs on the forum. So we, as in people in 2012 said the N word hard ER here and there because who would have suspected I was a cac?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Folks out here calling Black folks monkeys, apes, ******s and want to take the muthafukking high road...scust. Now watch this frail East African muthafukka claim he was trolling. :laff:

Official PAWG vs sister beef thread..@aRoMaN21 vs @classyMe

PB4IGic.png

:mjpls: