Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:camby:No sympathy, I said that I'd never date a broken bytch only use for sex that Idgaf if she black or not. And got negged.

I said alot of hoes on the coli are broken bytches- simps come out to neg da boy. I'm spitting nothing but facts.

I don't care if a bytch been molested or gang raped- stay away from her.

The one thing I can say in @cam> defense is she been through a lot. Her bf used to call her a bytch, whore and slut in the bed. She, that makes a lot of women not just immune to pain of words but full of hurt inside. Truth is, she needs legit help. She's hurt but I guess we can't see it since she's constantly saying and doing the most.

Nish

Rookie
Daps
I like chicken wings :ld:

How is that weird? :dwillhuh:

Side note, just imagine discovering this website for the first time today and seeing this fukkin thread :dead:

I would NEVER make an account. Ill just lurk
Listen, I'm new here and I saw a thread that made me rethink signing up but this shyt right here! I'm off this hell hole for sure now. Lol. These damn people on this site are loonies! Smh.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Can yall tell her to stop pretending to be some mastermind finesse god who isn't attracted to white men and only plays them for their money without fukking? :laff::laff::laff::laff:

wQQVRcT.png

1YIASB6.png
1YIASB6.png
sUs61EJ.png

LOL this is hilarious

Everytime she tries to wriggle out she gets hit with the :ufdup:

Figure four leg-lock. Yous can't leave

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Can yall tell her to stop pretending to be some mastermind finesse god who isn't attracted to white men and only plays them for their money without fukking? :laff::laff::laff::laff:

wQQVRcT.png

1YIASB6.png
1YIASB6.png
sUs61EJ.png
Crazy thing is she wouldn't even let them pay to hit :russ::russ::russ::russ:

uj39aWV.png
Welp

and lets see if she keeps that tone when she meets a crazy white cac:sas2:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No one cares about what your personal feelings on their life choices. Interacial relationships will continue and the same people will still be down for the cause. You can spend time infighting or move on.

Oh it'll definitely continue. It's still funny though.

Ol' "support our black men/my man crush monday is Jon Snow" ass nikkas.

PS: Ya'll done exposed this girl already tenfold. Stop giving her attention and even engaging her goal post moving and excuse making. She's a fraud. It is what it is.

Rafter the thread and keep it moving.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Great thread

Stop bytchin up, nikka
If you're gonna troll and make jokes then let them mothafukkas rock. Stop coppin pleas and telling people you're joking. If they take offense then let them. :scust: commit 100% or go be a regular poster
Regular only in the ring, u know that