Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Those titties make me a believer :banderas:

ivZcS.jpg

cam>

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day, there is no such thing as a black woman "domming" a white man. It's like a slave "domming" a slave master. In the end you are only doing the slave mater's sexual bidding, he is still using you and he still owns you. Male genes are stronger than woman genes:

Why you can now blame your dad for everything that's wrong with you

Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
Paternal genes have been found to be more dominant than the maternal ones

So indeed, women who engage in and encourage sexual acts with whatever men are their de facto slaves. This is why men since the dawn of time do not share their women with other men. Ultimately, however, you are going to continue your lifestyle. And if so then stop using any pro-black terminology because the acts themselves rail against everything pro-black. The acts themselves supersede any poor POC industry too. You cannot be a slavemaster's bedwench and claim preaching to children is your repentence. The latter does not excuse the former. The irredeemable stain remains.

you're convinced sexuality is a space where women cannot hold power. regardless of the act, she was either conned or controlled.

that for me has never been true.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And despite everything this thread revealed about the brehette, you still have brehs giving her rep and asking her to hit them up when she's in town. :cmonbreh:

Cause 95% of the nikkas on this site is thirsty, no p*ssy getting, simp, beta male clowns.

If you repped this bytch, you one of the above.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ya'll new "Pro Blacks" gotta realize that ain't nobody bout to take you serious if you ain't actually looking to build and create with black people - platonically and romantically.

That's like an arab screaming "FREE PALESTINE! FREE MY PEOPLE! FREE MY QUEENS!" and then going home to eat his israeli wife's vagina.

What part of the game is that? All that hootin' and hollerin' and you couldn't find not one arabic woman who fits your sensibilities? Lol :camby:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ya'll new "Pro Blacks" gotta realize that ain't nobody bout to take you serious if you ain't actually looking to build and create with black people - platonically and romantically.

That's like an arab screaming "FREE PALESTINE! FREE MY PEOPLE! FREE MY QUEENS!" and then going home to eat his israeli wife's vagina.

What part of the game is that? All that hootin' and hollerin' and you couldn't find not one arabic woman who fits your sensibilities? Lol :camby:
No one cares about what your personal feelings on their life choices. Interacial relationships will continue and the same people will still be down for the cause. You can spend time infighting or move on.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm from Toronto and I doubt @cam> is prostituting to "fortune 500 execs" here. She's just sleeping around with cacs and Asians for a few hundred bucks a week. There's virtually no such thing as a "dom" who doesn't fukk her clients either. As I have said previously, black women are untrustworthy and deceptive. Many are highly invested in the sex trade. They soiled. :hubie:
I'm seeing epic levels of bedwenching in Toronto

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That nikka might be bipolar but he was right about these hos.
Cam a ho
Biscuit a ho
You got a stripper calling herself empress and pretending like she ain't never sucked a dikk in a back room for food stamp money before and nikkas still simping.These hos is despicable guard yourself guard your family

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Well maybe it wasn't tasteful but most comments on here with beef or whatever aren't. Most shyt said on here is toxic. I've been pulled out of character myself saying shyt just reacting.

Stop it right now.

There's a distinguishable difference between the Coli's run-of-the-mill toxic comments and racial comments such as "bucktooth slave."

You have some nerve :cape: for that female.