Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

cam>

All Star
Daps
Isn't money a controlling factor tho? :jbhmm:

you can't control someone into doing something they made the choice and intended to do.

like if you intend to sell sneakers, or fix cars, someone paying you to do it isn't controlling you.

cam>

All Star
Daps
Stop it right now.

There's a distinguishable difference between the Coli's run-of-the-mill toxic comments and racial comments such as "bucktooth slave."

You have some nerve :cape: for that female.

lol

i got a coli warning for that comment. yet all the hatefilled comments that pathetic mouth-breather @BocaRear has said to me goes ignored.

:rolleyes:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
you can't control someone into doing something they made the choice and intended to do.

like if you intend to sell sneakers, or fix cars, someone paying you to do it isn't controlling you.

I agree, it's not control when you do something you had every intention on doing for free.....
What if you wouldn't do it unless they gave you enough money? How have you not been controlled? Just because your pride has tricked you in thinking you're in control?

People do jobs they don't like every day b.... But they've been controlled because they are being paid and they have bills they need to pay.

The new whip and chain is the all mighty dollar.:jbhmm:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
lol

i got a coli warning for that comment. yet all the hatefilled comments that pathetic mouth-breather @BocaRear has said to me goes ignored.

Again, there's a difference between the Coli's usual hate-filled toxic comments and your racial "bucktooth slave" comment.

You been slurping on that white peen so long that the sperm you ingested went straight to your head and got you thinking and talking like a white supremacist. :everydaycac:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
lol

Sorry but the two groups that seek to normalize promiscuity in their ranks the most are white women and black men.

Tell me I'm lying.

You're sick - get some help

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
That nikka might be bipolar but he was right about these hos.
Cam a ho
Biscuit a ho
You got a stripper calling herself empress and pretending like she ain't never sucked a dikk in a back room for food stamp money before and nikkas still simping.These hos is despicable guard yourself guard your family
:
200.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@cam> I don't give a shyt how you make or made your money that doesn't have any bearing on whether what you said or say is true or not.

You guys post white supremacist talking points on here 24/7 literally. You guys repeat Sean Hannity phrases on here non stop. This site has the largest concentration of black Trump supporters. 90% of you dap posts about "it's not us, hold your nuts" when white racists victimize a group that isn't African Americans. Yet some girl sells either her p*ssy or picture of it to some cacs and somehow you guys are circling the wagon as if you lost one of your own? Because she called out your black Brietbart talking points you nikkas have a vendetta? Spare me the righteous indignation.

Preach bruh

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
you're convinced sexuality is a space where women cannot hold power. regardless of the act, she was either conned or controlled.

that for me has never been true.

How is it power when he's voluntarily paying you to take on a role? It's at his discretion. There's definitely a slim area in sexuality that allows a woman to hold power. Someone paying you as a sex-worker to play a role is certainly not part if it.
:comeon:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@cam> I don't give a shyt how you make or made your money that doesn't have any bearing on whether what you said or say is true or not.

You guys post white supremacist talking points on here 24/7 literally. You guys repeat Sean Hannity phrases on here non stop. This site has the largest concentration of black Trump supporters. 90% of you dap posts about "it's not us, hold your nuts" when white racists victimize a group that isn't African Americans. Yet some girl sells either her p*ssy or picture of it to some cacs and somehow you guys are circling the wagon as if you lost one of your own? Because she called out your black Brietbart talking points you nikkas have a vendetta? Spare me the righteous indignation.

You damn right about that though....

9untr8.jpg