Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crux of the matter was scam> out here preaching to the masses on what black people need to do and trying to act like she has all the fukking answers but is really out here "dominating" :comeon: old white fortune 400 exec men and using it as an empowering notion but in reality she probably out here sleeping with these old men for paper. you're a toy for them. a thing to get them off,there is literally nothing problack or prowomen about being a toy for white men. i don't need you preaching from your street corner by day but faking the funk when Mr. Tool wants you to be his play thing.

i don't give a fukk if you claim to be the crust or the jam bytch you still apart of the pie no matter which way you cut it.

I'm from Toronto and I doubt @cam> is prostituting to "fortune 500 execs" here. She's just sleeping around with cacs and Asians for a few hundred bucks a week. There's virtually no such thing as a "dom" who doesn't fukk her clients either. As I have said previously, black women are untrustworthy and deceptive. Many are highly invested in the sex trade. They soiled. :hubie:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
How much you charge?
15622700_1541105872570227_8907961027422991527_n.jpg

@cam> p*ssy must be fire, if brothers are trying to trick off there whole 2 weeks check on that sell out clown bytch:wow:.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wasn't domming under a belief that it was a means of helping black people. and that shouldn't be what you're extrapolating from all this. lol

being a domme isn't some grand plot to dismantle white supremacy.

i was domming knowing that rich men are pretty easy, and having my tuition and lifestyle financed was something i could do.

so i did it.

it never compromised my political beliefs, and to this day i work in an industry that primarily serves poor people of color.

the patriarchal shaming ritual you're engaged in, which usually works bc many women are taught to defer to men, doesn't quite stick with me.

At the end of the day, there is no such thing as a black woman "domming" a white man. It's like a slave "domming" a slave master. In the end you are only doing the slave mater's sexual bidding, he is still using you and he still owns you. Male genes are stronger than woman genes:

Why you can now blame your dad for everything that's wrong with you

Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
Paternal genes have been found to be more dominant than the maternal ones

So indeed, women who engage in and encourage sexual acts with whatever men are their de facto slaves. This is why men since the dawn of time do not share their women with other men. Ultimately, however, you are going to continue your lifestyle. And if so then stop using any pro-black terminology because the acts themselves rail against everything pro-black. The acts themselves supersede any poor POC industry too. You cannot be a slavemaster's bedwench and claim preaching to children is your repentence. The latter does not excuse the former. The irredeemable stain remains.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Great thread

It was a fukking joke. I don't rape bytches. Learn to laugh. And nothing in comedy is off limits
Stop bytchin up, nikka
If you're gonna troll and make jokes then let them mothafukkas rock. Stop coppin pleas and telling people you're joking. If they take offense then let them. :scust: commit 100% or go be a regular poster

Last edited: