Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
The outrage shown by so many here....about black people having differing views or philosophies ....on the Internet. ...is nuts

At least you know she's not a cac :gucci: where her p*ssy has been and for how much and to whom has exactly WHAT to do with the price of tea in China?

Where are yall real life women? Ain't there some bytches to text? A date to go on? A wife to fukk? :gucci:
Its the big picture shyt that you women cant understand you realise this shyt is real shes prostituting herself on the low while at the same time she probally got a oblivious Boyfriend who thinks hes found his "Black Queen" little does he know :wow: we care because this could be ANYONE OF US , we care because how are Black Men supposed to Marry and build relationships with Black Women when some of the most "pro black" educated baddest black women are part time prostitutes and sex slaves for cacs, honestly my heart goes out to any breh who has visions of that beautiful black family judging by how batshyt insane Black Women of our generation is thats not likely :francis:.

Brehs it might be time to hop ship and try pawgin/palgin sure her fam might hate you but atlest she wasnt some cacs sex slave.

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
shyts :mindblown: when you think about it these hoes cry and get pissed at Black Men for not dating/marrying them, they go crazy for Black Men dating out calling us self haters while at the same time they out here getting pissed and shytted on by arabs they made a WHOLE movement dedicated to getting with cacs and now you have supposed Pro Black decent to attractive black women being cacs sex slaves on the low but STILL find room to bash us, you cant make this shyt up sometimes it legit feels like being a Black Man is a curse shyts crazy.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't really care who she chooses to give her vaginas to. Exposing her bc she likes white dudes is some sucker shyt. Yall motherfuggas need to grow up. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Reps for cliffs :feedme:

@Poitier did some investigating and put 2 and 2 together
@cam posts on LSA , posting some real c00nish shyt too like Rif Raf got potential and some more shyt
Calling coli brehs "buck tooth slave" saying " wm and bw got feelings for eachother"

Turns out she be with old cacs doing strange shyt for $ , licking floors n shyt
She admits and say she pro black queen , nikkas is trippin
Biscuits call her a hoe
Other brehettes wake up from nap and get on biscuits for cosigning
Cam said she run shyt and she gone stay posted ten toes down for hers

Flix in 1st couple pages, c00n brehette got some nice ass titties, which the coli agreed upon

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Its the big picture shyt that you women cant understand you realise this shyt is real shes prostituting herself on the low while at the same time she probally got a oblivious Boyfriend who thinks hes found his "Black Queen" little does he know :wow: we care because this could be ANYONE OF US , we care because how are Black Men supposed to Marry and build relationships with Black Women when some of the most "pro black" educated baddest black women are part time prostitutes and sex slaves for cacs, honestly my heart goes out to any breh who has visions of that beautiful black family judging by how batshyt insane Black Women of our generation is thats not likely :francis:.

Brehs it might be time to hop ship and try pawgin/palgin sure her fam might hate you but atlest she wasnt some cacs sex slave.
You're more likely to find a pawg/Latina who is was some sex slave to a rich old cac. Btw, Arabs specifically request for Americans "pawgs" because they believe they are shyting on America by shytting on them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
cam is a female? :dahell:

From TO? whats her background? I hope it's what I think it is......

wishing-girl.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is a great post and is how I see it too. If my black queen isn't pure and umolested by cac hands, I don't want her. I'll get a white woman :hubie: