Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
your comprehension is off, as usual. HE licked the floor.

@biscuitsnbangers i don't know what to tell you, or what impediments other women are facing. NY has the most millionaires in the world. it really isn't hard.

anyways, as a final note

No i will not be creating an alias
No i don't care about this shyt
Yes, I will continue to critique bs

So you meet up with these gentlemen tell them to lick the floor and take your $1000 and go home? Huh, is this before or after your ghetto gaggers session? :mjgrin:

This is hilarious, keep digging the hole for yourself - I thought you only sold nudes but now you do house/hotel visits ? :whoo:

How much so I can fly you to London? "$1000" :laff:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Whoa...

NOT COOL.

And you claim to be pro black?
:gucci:

AvAb4NjCEAAby8c.jpg

black feminism y'all

Report her just like the pinned thread says.

She's gonna continue shyt talking black men.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
For a girl with a body that dope and lips that perfect, the fact she's a prostitue and thirsty for white men is mad disheartening lol.

I'm too far out the Locker Room game. I don't know none of these new chicks. I was over here thinking it was one of the OGs like Token, Golden, and them :russ:

The fact she thinks she will be taken seriously again on any level is HILARIOUS. Her best bet is to go incognito and make a new account in a few months lol.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the women on LSA were mentally ill, they worship the hell out of white men but got the nerve to hate on black men dating out..:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
All them hoes crazy.

The ones who were able to be saved made a Coli account....you can only take so much of that demonic torture.