Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
@cam>

Why girl?!

Why?!

Had me goin in on Feminism but shyt, I appreciated the link to the Abernathy magazine anyway.

fukkin A. I'm disappointed :mjcry:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
i can see it's mind-boggling to many, as it's so far removed from how you think the world should work.

If a man gives a girl money he must be doing all sorts of vile things to her, right? lol

I'd encourage you to research Financial Domination.
no but all your previous comments and obvious lying makes me think there is something going down.

"I've never slept with a white man, i've just dated them and dominated them in the past while i post nude pictures on a website"

i'm just using my context clues :hubie:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
i can see it's mind-boggling to many, as it's so far removed from how you think the world should work.

If a man gives a girl money he must be doing all sorts of vile things to her, right? lol

it's just role playing you fukking idiot.:dead:

the cac who gave you pocket change goes back to putting his foot up the collective asses of black people after he's finished. :dead:and he's ultimate reason that you're hoeing in the first place.:dead:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This bytch isn't worth a $1000, stop feeding into her fantasies. There's this thing called the price elasticity of demand where people won't pay over a certain amount for a product - this bytch is charging a $1000 to tell white men to lick the floor?:mjlol:

Complete and utter ducktales, rich men are way smarter and savvy than that. It's like paying $200 for a glass of milk, ,completely and utterly retarded and so far out of the realms of possibility that this bytch is exposing herself even further in a failed attempt to justify her wenching.

It's all kind men out here paying far more than $1000 for their fetishes to be fulfilled, if that seems absurd to you, it's because you ain't been outside of the world you know.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

@AllEyez would you pay a hooker a $1000 to tell you to lick the floor - no sex takes place btw, she just tells you lick the floor? :ohhh: