Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
your comprehension is off, as usual. HE licked the floor.

@biscuitsnbangers i don't know what to tell you, or what impediments other women are facing. NY has the most millionaires in the world. it really isn't hard.

anyways, as a final note

No i will not be creating an alias
No i don't care about this shyt
Yes, I will continue to critique bs
:camby:you only good for your tities and more pics bytch. don't no1 care bout your opinions on shyt anymore. c00nING THOT WENH

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
I could care less why she out here cooking the way she cooks as long as she eating.

:manny:
stop
So, specifically, what part of the "code" is it to tear down/slut shame a black woman, and dap a white person who joins in? Or are we off code right now?
your and that other low test spineless simp can even :cape: for a self admitting bedwenching thot? are arre you homos still allowed to post here?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Lmfao hold up, she's saying a man who get off from being shamed & embarassed (pay pigs) paid her 1k for HIM to lick a floor and be ignored? Yeah right, the most popular chicks w/ heavy internet presence, marketing etc on the internet involved within that sub culture don't even get paid that much, they mostly be getting gift cards and shyt bought for them off amazon. Smaller cash transactions through PayPal. I know, cause I looked into that shyt a few years back to try and finess some weirdos outta cash for some extra money on the side. I'm calling duck tales

She must think we're as stupid as her.
This bytch is getting paid a $1000 to tell a man lick the floor but she's not fukking him? In what universe are we supposed to believe this? :mjlol:

There's a thing called supply and demand and the marketplace.

This bytch is
a) unknown and isn't instagram thot level
b)we havent even seen her face so she might be busted
C) posting nudes on gotdamn imgur where Reddit cacs congregate
D) this bytch really said a goddamn $1000 - it's just off

The fact she feels the need to lie about how she doesn't fukk white men and how much she gets paid shows that she is indeed insecure and suffering from some self-esteem issues. The self-ether is hilarious and she should really just stop posting for her own sake :deadmanny:

cam>

All Star
Daps
real spit...

I can do some devious shyt with $1k to blow. :patrice:

Im talking 3 somes for the evening.

And you saying you finessed and executive, that's supposed to fiscally sound with money?

Not adding up sister @cam> :jbhmm:

i'm saying men with money expect less and give more.

men without money expect more and give less.

it's a different mindset btwn when you have it to burn, and when you don't.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
You out here falling down the rabbit hole n shyt :russ:
down_the_rabbit_hole.gif
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So, specifically, what part of the "code" is it to tear down/slut shame a black woman, and dap a white person who joins in? Or are we off code right now?

Code?
Slut shame?

LOL this cam chick is a hoe...nobody is talking about her hoeness...we talking about how the fukk can you sell yourself to cacs and be ultra "militant" and call Black men slaves...and shyt...