Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

cam>

All Star
Daps
i can see it's mind-boggling to many, as it's so far removed from how you think the world should work.

If a man gives a girl money he must be doing all sorts of vile things to her, right? lol

I'd encourage you to research Financial Domination.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
She must think we're as stupid as her.
This bytch is getting paid a $1000 to tell a man lick the floor but she's not fukking him? In what universe are we supposed to believe this? :mjlol:

There's a thing called supply and demand and the marketplace.

This bytch is
a) unknown and isn't instagram thot level
b)we havent even seen her face so she might be busted
C) posting nudes on gotdamn imgur where Reddit cacs congregate
D) this bytch really said a goddamn $1000 - it's just off

The fact she feels the need to lie about how she doesn't fukk white men and how much she gets paid shows that she is indeed insecure and suffering from some self-esteem issues. The self-ether is hilarious and she should really just stop posting for her own sake :deadmanny:
She claims to be pro-black and about black liberation but is about tricking off old white men while saying she would refuse to offer her services to black men, calling black men inherently violent by nature, and calling you a "bucktooth slave".

It's obvious she just types this stuff out to feel good about herself and to diminish the magnitude that such poor life choices have on her mental health. She doesn't believe any of it at all. This "pro-blackness" of hers has just morphed into racism and resentment of black folks in this very thread.

She needs to just log off before this gets any worse.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
It's hoes out here fukking for gas money. If you want $1000 you gotta have a $1000 price tag.

Chick Fil a good as fukk but I ain't never pay more than the menu price.

This bytch isn't worth a $1000, stop feeding into her fantasies. There's this thing called the price elasticity of demand where people won't pay over a certain amount for a product - this bytch is charging a $1000 to tell white men to lick the floor?:mjlol:

Complete and utter ducktales, rich men are way smarter and savvy than that. It's like paying $200 for a glass of milk, ,completely and utterly retarded and so far out of the realms of possibility that this bytch is exposing herself even further in a failed attempt to justify her wenching.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I cant quote the post cause the thread was deleted but @thewave and @Ayo!-BEZ were there I think. They probably remember the post. I asked her why she kept comparing us to other races of men. She said that she thought bm were naturally more violent and had evidence for it.:yeshrug:im not even suprised.
Honestly bro i dont know or musta forgot what u talking about. I dont know who the girl in this thread is if thats who ya referring to or what thread in particular that wuote is from. An old thread?? Im quite confused but its all g. Peace

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Lol if I am a cac who is attracted to sisters, why the fukk would I pay to lick the floor when I could pay to lick her body? What sense is that? I came here to suck on those t*ts not taste some dirty ass tiles. FOH. Let me guess the cac took a dump on your back, pissed in your mouth then asked you to lick the floor and you are prettying it up for the coli so you look good in the light.

1242.gif

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This bytch isn't worth a $1000, stop feeding into her fantasies. There's this thing called the price elasticity of demand where people won't pay over a certain amount for a product - this bytch is charging a $1000 to tell white men to lick the floor?:mjlol:

Complete and utter ducktales, rich men are way smarter and savvy than that. It's like paying $200 for a glass of milk, ,completely and utterly retarded and so far out of the realms of possibility that this bytch is exposing herself even further in a failed attempt to justify her wenching.

Lol...

nikka...videos of chicks telling men to lick the floor on clips4sales going for 15 bucks...and a bytch that supposedly selling nude photos of herself on reddit...charging executive level White men to lick the floor for 1K...