Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Chill, I was not "deep in Miami", I went there once. or the game lmfao

But yeah, pay pigs are not shelling out no 1k to lick the damn floor let alone a random chick on the internet. They are more likely to spend more or ones with a big twitter presence, decent twitter following etc because it adds to the allure or some shyt by being shytted on by a girl who's so lusted after.

Old white men ain't following these IG chicks on social media. She is probably a waitress or bartender at a higher end hotel or something and caught one of those cacs eyes.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Firstly you are a dumb broke whore who doesn't get paid shyt :mjlol:

Secondly, you calling me a slave is just your mental illness rearing its ugly head - pro-black when it suits you. You're a pseudo-intellectual.

Thirdly, please stop flexing like you're an instagram level Dubai thot - you sell nudes to cacs on Reddit you fukking loser.

Fourthly, you're clearly very dumb.

I can't believe you're not in your early 20s and are an actual grown woman. You truly are a degenerate and mentally lapsed wench who has no assets aside from her t*ts. :wow:

Don't ever quote me again you sick bytch - you literally admitted you would lick the floor for a $1000 but I KNOW through something called logic and deductive reasoning that you have fukked for money and you have fukked for way less than a $1000.

Pathetic.
That ether.....
ether.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn....File Save As ...that's one bad bytch right there...sheesh!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Old white men ain't following these IG chicks on social media. She is probably a waitress or bartender at a higher end hotel or something and caught one of those cacs eyes.
This is why @cam> could be telling the truth. These old cacs ain't on IG like that.

cam>

All Star
Daps
Firstly you are a dumb broke whore who doesn't get paid shyt :mjlol:

Secondly, you calling me a slave is just your mental illness rearing its ugly head - pro-black when it suits you. You're a pseudo-intellectual.

Thirdly, please stop flexing like you're an instagram level Dubai thot - you sell nudes to cacs on Reddit you fukking loser.

Fourthly, you're clearly very dumb.

I can't believe you're not in your early 20s and are an actual grown woman. You truly are a degenerate and mentally lapsed wench who has no assets aside from her t*ts. :wow:

Don't ever quote me again you sick bytch - you literally admitted you would lick the floor for a $1000 but I KNOW through something called logic and deductive reasoning that you have fukked for money and you have fukked for way less than a $1000.

Pathetic.

your comprehension is off, as usual. HE licked the floor.

@biscuitsnbangers i don't know what to tell you, or what impediments other women are facing. NY has the most millionaires in the world. it really isn't hard.

anyways, as a final note

No i will not be creating an alias
No i don't care about this shyt
Yes, I will continue to critique bs

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
real spit...

I can do some devious shyt with $1k to blow. :patrice:

Im talking 3 somes for the evening.

And you saying you finessed and executive, that's supposed to fiscally sound with money?

Not adding up sister @cam> :jbhmm: