Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty BW don't fukk with nikkas out there???:patrice:

Some do ALOT dont, but the ones that do are harder. Depends on their background and the guys status + personality. The ones OUTSIDE the city is better. I am mainly speaking of women who live downtown or midtown somehwere in the city, NOT so much the burbs or outlying cities far out. I'm talking 9/10 range, not 8 and under. It's not black and white but you see TRENDS. No hard to see an AVG breh with 7, 8 or 9 pawg, the same effort he uses to get her will get him a 6 or 7 bw in TO. Its' easy to find a 9/10 bw who's had way more yt bf than blk(maybe ONE in her life), BUT honeslty you can say the same for some brehs.An AVG breh can get an attractive Italian chic easier than an 8 black chic in the city. I'm talking mainstream social circles, NOT people who associate moslty within their cultural circles.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Some do ALOT dont, but the ones that do are harder. Depends on their background. The ones OUTSIDE the city is better. I am mainly speaking of women who live downtown or midtown somehwere in the city, NOT so much the burbs or outlying cities far out. I'm talking 9/10 range, not 8 and under. It's not black and white but you see TRENDS. No hard to see an AVG breh with 7, 8 or 9 pawg, the same effort he uses to get her will get him a 6 or 7 bw in TO. Its' easy to find a 9/10 bw who's had way more yt bf than blk(maybe ONE in her life), BUT honeslty you can say the same for some brehs.
Yall nikkas is backwards
smhp.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
WHO gives a fukk if nikkas call up her job and get her fired? She's just as bad as a racist white person in my book.

She stays talking about black liberation, black feminism, but has explicitly stated that it's "easier to avoid black men". How pro-black is that?
:francis:

fukk her and her dumb delusional ass.
Nah thats bullshyt
I aint gonna fukk with someones personal life cuz of online

Theres just as many nikkas on here spewing gateful bullshyt

A huge component of this is shes sexy and i dont like that she likes to talk shyt

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas is backwards
smhp.gif

lol what you mean ya'll. I don't live there anymore. You can only control yourself

Check this blog out for perspective

http://tomenunite.blogspot.ca/2015/09/reader-submission-black-women-in-toronto.html

Out of all the unfortunate weirdness that occurs with Toronto's dating scene, this one has to be most common. Black women don't like dating black men but throw themselves at European looking men. I can go on a dating website and pick out the prettiest black women and expect positive responses. So for any man who isn't Black or Indian in this city, you can have many dates with pretty Black females. Now when I'm on these dating websites I try really hard to date within my race but I hardly get any success. So I get really desperate and send out some messages to the prettiest black females and within a couple of hours to a day we will be talking.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's because most of the black folks over here are Haitian and Haitians are historically the least c00nish people from the Islands.

Haitians and Francophone Africans, and arabs.... different social structure in Montreal(mini Paris)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The majority of black women in the US live in the South with significant numbers of blacks and low amounts of immigration. The black women in the liberal big cities like Pittsburgh, New York, etc are a different breed. I see black men treated like lepers somewhat in Canada too. Although black men in Toronto still date black women and other women too, the main lonely man you'll see riding the subway on a Saturday night are black men. I have said this numerous times and been called names for it, but now @Sagat confirms everything I said as true.

Like I said, the "Tupac in a business suit" ain't a myth. It's real and they want black men to be on that shyt for attention.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
lol what you mean ya'll. I don't live there anymore. You can only control yourself

Check this blog out for perspective

http://tomenunite.blogspot.ca/2015/09/reader-submission-black-women-in-toronto.html
1. He describes dating black women as a desperation move.
2. No one checks him on it.
3. He describes his African friend in as awkward of terms as possible then wonders why black women won't date his friend.
4. No one checks him on this, either.
5. He's mad because white women won't give him the time of day because his eyes aren't blue and his hair isn't light.
6. No one checks him on his hypocrisy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Some do ALOT dont, but the ones that do are harder. Depends on their background and the guys status + personality. The ones OUTSIDE the city is better. I am mainly speaking of women who live downtown or midtown somehwere in the city, NOT so much the burbs or outlying cities far out. I'm talking 9/10 range, not 8 and under. It's not black and white but you see TRENDS. No hard to see an AVG breh with 7, 8 or 9 pawg, the same effort he uses to get her will get him a 6 or 7 bw in TO. Its' easy to find a 9/10 bw who's had way more yt bf than blk(maybe ONE in her life), BUT honeslty you can say the same for some brehs.An AVG breh can get an attractive Italian chic easier than an 8 black chic in the city. I'm talking mainstream social circles, NOT people who associate moslty within their cultural circles.
I'm giving black men of the forum some advice.

Just get your ass in the gym first before getting money and get jacked.

All these women seem to want that Tyson BEckford/Tyrese/Taye Diggs types.

Seems when you black and got some build women from all over instantly start fukking with you.

Women are so superficial when it comes to black men it's fukking ridiculous.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
1. He describes dating black women as a desperation move.
2. No one checks him on it.
3. He describes his African friend in as awkward of terms as possible then wonders why black women won't date his friend.
4. No one checks him on this, either.
5. He's mad because white women won't give him the time of day because his eyes aren't blue and his hair isn't light.
6. No one checks him on his hypocrisy.

Why do nikkas act like it's some impossible task to get with white women as a black man?
:dahell:
They probably the easiest to get with.

Frankly I just had sex with too many white women to the point it got boring. I want something else.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Like I said, the "Tupac in a business suit" ain't a myth. It's real and they want black men to be on that shyt for attention.
Yep. I be paying attention hard to how black women here in NYC operate, since it's probably the hotbed for the "swirl life" that some seek.
Yes, they really do vie for that Tupac In A Business Suit type.
Whoever created that term needs to be awarded millions.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I'm giving black men of the forum some advice.

Just get your ass in the gym first before getting money and get jacked.

All these women seem to want that Tyson BEckford/Tyrese/Taye Diggs types.

Seems when you black and got some build women from all over instantly start fukking with you.

Women are so superficial when it comes to black men it's fukking ridiculous.

Well they kinda have to be. Society craps on them for dating black so it's only worth that headache if the guy is exceptional

It's the lack of wealth and power that makes things hard for brehs. That is the ultimate allure to women

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yep. I be paying attention hard to how black women here in NYC operate, since it's probably the hotbed for the "swirl life" that some seek.
Yes, they really do vie for that Tupac In A Business Suit type.
Whoever created that term needs to be awarded millions.

Those same bedwenches that be dating Brad the bummy looking dude, demand the breh to be on some Chris Brown level of entertaining on top of having a sharp mouthpiece and money out the azz.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well they kinda have to be. Society craps on them for dating black so it's only worth that headache if the guy is exceptional

It's the lack of wealth and power that makes things hard for brehs. That is the ultimate allure to women

They look at black men as the human dildo.