Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Now that I got both of them on ignore I'm just going to be brutally honest about white women like @biscuitsnbangers and why you need to stay as far away from them as possible and why you need to stay as far away from black women like @cam>.

First of all, @biscuitsnbangers is the type of white women that has a strange allure towards black culture, black music, but would never date a black man or entertain one even on some sex shyt. She's team white guy to the end. Her dad would probably disown her if she brought a black man home even as a friend. Her boyfriend would probably browbeat her even if she looked in a direction of a black guy. I frankly just got so bothered by her personality in this thread, I finally put her on ignore. Better off. Don't even bother simping her, she wouldn't even fukk with you. Especially if you ain't the stereotypical hood nikka. IF you're a black man that actually even has somewhat of a mind on their shoulders, they won't fukk with you cause you'll be able to see through their bullshyt. Like I have.

And @cam> is just garbage. She talks that black empowerment schtick, but really she doesn't give a fukk about the black community. I don't even think she has a black boyfriend. like somebody else said here, she'd probably cross the street even if you were a black man that looked like money. They overcompensate for their hatred of black men and self-loathing by referencing obscure black authors, writing long think pieces for tumblr, demanding "safe spaces" to look like she's down for other black people. When really all they want is to be seen without stigma as usually comes with blackness. They really want to be white women. They hate the struggle that comes with being black.They might like other black women, they might like themselves as a black person, but that's where it ends. No proud black woman is licking dirty floors for the pleasure of white clientele and their money. Especially given the burden of slavery and colonialism. If that didn't trigger any sort of recognition of dignity, then she is a lost cause.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Well they kinda have to be. Society craps on them for dating black so it's only worth that headache if the guy is exceptional

It's the lack of wealth and power that makes things hard for brehs. That is the ultimate allure to women
Most women are materialistic whores that really don't like a man for them...just what they can offer to them. Money, power, connection, privilege. We are lacking in all four of those collectively. Hence the reason most women think of us only on sexual terms. We're really only there for them to feel cool and "down" and to tell to themselves they ain't racist.

And let's be honest, most women are weak minded and easily molded by the media. Very few even really think for themselves. Remember before Obama got elected and their seemed to be a trend of white women going out with black men in 2008? We're a trend to these hoes that goes in and out of style. Women really like to think they got power over black men that's why very few submit to us sexually unless they want sex from us.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yup. Sadly some brehs have become so lowly they take pride in that fact
You see it all over these forums. It's like p*ssy owns them. I don't put p*ssy on a pedestal, most of these women really aren't worth it other than a nut. Sometimes nikkas got to be hard on hoes for their own survival.

That's why they give passes for white women being racist...even when they know that bytch don't fukk with black folk they still wired to give a pass cause they want the p*ssy.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Most women are materialistic whores that really don't like a man for them...just what they can offer to them. Money, power, connection, privilege. We are lacking in all four of those collectively. Hence the reason most women think of us only on sexual terms. We're really only there for them to feel cool and "down" and to tell to themselves they ain't racist.

Whats sad is alot of men are raised to be chivalrous to these blood sucking selfish pieces of shyt. The modern woman is a monstrousity

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lol at @Sagat crying about me allegedly "not fukking with black men", you hurt about the idea that you think I wouldn't fukk with black men, not no where in your lil rant didn't you mention my alleged racism and exposals of saying questionable shyt, nope just a guy crying about a white women he doesn't fukk with "not fukking with black men"? meanwhile aren't you team black men and women should be together? So even if Whatever you're rambling about was true, why would that bother you? Insecure much

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And another thing I got to add...look at how quick a woman of any race is quick to think she's better than a black man cause she has a job! A JOB!

Oh...Suzy got a job as a CNA...now black men aren't even on her level eve black men that pull in $75,000 or more a year.
Or shyt...Tawanna is a stripper at King of Diamonds and makes $500 a night...now she better than a black man even though her profession is one of the lowest of the low!

Pay attention how @cam> was posting on LSA as TONYC. No matter what, everyone wants to and feels better about their lives when they can see themselves as above or better than black men. That's just the naturally engrained nature of humanity that this society breeds in people. Women are no exception. They'll condemn racism while being racist towards us cause it's "acceptable". That attitude essentially is leading to our destruction.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Now that I got both of them on ignore I'm just going to be brutally honest about white women like @biscuitsnbangers and why you need to stay as far away from them as possible and why you need to stay as far away from black women like @cam>.

First of all, @biscuitsnbangers is the type of white women that has a strange allure towards black culture, black music, but would never date a black man or entertain one even on some sex shyt. She's team white guy to the end. Her dad would probably disown her if she brought a black man home even as a friend. Her boyfriend would probably browbeat her even if she looked in a direction of a black guy. I frankly just got so bothered by her personality in this thread, I finally put her on ignore. Better off. Don't even bother simping her, she wouldn't even fukk with you. Especially if you ain't the stereotypical hood nikka. IF you're a black man that actually even has somewhat of a mind on their shoulders, they won't fukk with you cause you'll be able to see through their bullshyt. Like I have.

And @cam> is just garbage. She talks that black empowerment schtick, but really she doesn't give a fukk about the black community. I don't even think she has a black boyfriend. like somebody else said here, she'd probably cross the street even if you were a black man that looked like money. They overcompensate for their hatred of black men and self-loathing by referencing obscure black authors, writing long think pieces for tumblr, demanding "safe spaces" to look like she's down for other black people. When really all they want is to be seen without stigma as usually comes with blackness. They really want to be white women. They hate the struggle that comes with being black.They might like other black women, they might like themselves as a black person, but that's where it ends. No proud black woman is licking dirty floors for the pleasure of white clientele and their money. Especially given the burden of slavery and colonialism. If that didn't trigger any sort of recognition of dignity, then she is a lost cause.

My dude...

I legit don't understand how you can muster enough Give-A-Damn to write psychoanalytic paragraphs about these broads.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Check out this lil exchange I discovered from cam and SOG

Fair.

but the difference is cultural and institutional power.

That black man can call a white woman whatever he wants in the home. And that white lady still retains her normalized racial superiority over him. And he knows it too. Her white privilege (or white-passing privilege) isn't impaired bc a Black male called her a name.

Black women on the other hand, don't have racial privilege over Black men. They don't have structural, sexual, interpersonal, gender, economic, cultural, weaponized, or historical privilege over Black men either.

So if the first thing Black men do when they create cultural power (Hip Hop) is spend at least half of the time talking about how they abuse, malign, fear or undervalue Black women, it's socially disastrous for Black women.

Black women and men have historically been the victims of white supremacist patriarchy, and now Black men are literally creating widely-loved art and culture that further encourages the degradation of Black women.

And then Black women, with less cultural power, respond by declaring how lazy, worthless and incapacitated Black men are.

It's embarrassing how openly and proudly insecure and dysfunctional we are as a race.

Then start sucking and fukking cacs

Pretty sure that's already happening

Y'all always write this dumb shyt like you're granting me permission...to do something you couldn't possibly control.

fukking white guys doesn't improve the relationship between black men and women, so it's not a smart answer.

Bad behavior deserves to be called out, and I talk about this shyt hoping our situation improves.

:mjgrin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My dude...

I legit don't understand how you can muster enough Give-A-Damn to write psychoanalytic paragraphs about these broads.
I study women like a science. I observe personality traits they exude and then impart an expert analysis so I can further my game and save other men from wifing hoes and avoiding a lifetime of headaches and empty wallets.

But I didn't learn this all on my own, I have to thank my mentor Iceberg Slim

If you want to get women...don't listen to PUAs....listen to pimps. They know what's up.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I study women like a science. I observe personality traits they exude and then impart an expert analysis so I can further my game and save other men from wifing hoes and avoiding a lifetime of headaches and empty wallets.

...So you thought dudes on here was gonna wife them two, and wanted to "save" us?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps

fb2.gif

My mans just cracked the code.