Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
post the sugar daddy thread you're talking about

it's really not hard, you bucktooth slave.

some men with power and money like (what they call) role reversal, they like to be ordered around. they like to be controlled.

they enjoy the rush of it.

i know in your understanding, a woman must bow and exhaust herself for even a pittance, but the truth is many men enjoy being dommed and they pay a pretty penny for it.
@BocaRear was only telling the truth.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Get on that pawg wave breh. You are in England, a prime hotspot for pawgin. I got British cousins out in London runnin with a stable of snowbunnies.
I sense self-hate from you, your cousin and the nikka you were responding to. You a Carib nikka or an African nikka?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It makes me nervous when ppl talk about trading pics in exposal threads

Yes cam is full of bs

But yall seem like the type to call up someones job

Nikkas screenshotting and right clicking
WHO gives a fukk if nikkas call up her job and get her fired? She's just as bad as a racist white person in my book.

She stays talking about black liberation, black feminism, but has explicitly stated that it's "easier to avoid black men". How pro-black is that?
:francis:

fukk her and her dumb delusional ass.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Get on that pawg wave breh. You are in England, a prime hotspot for pawgin. I got British cousins out in London runnin with a stable of snowbunnies.
raw

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
@cam

I lived in one of the most wealthy areas in this country, West Palm Beach. actually dated men WITH millions, who owned a private island in. Belize and lived on Tiger Woods street (google Jupiter Island) dated another for a bit who's family owned part of the Green Bay packers and had oil money, so you living in NY like that gives your ducktales some credence over me cause calling you a liar is hilarious and irrelevant me.

:mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm Nigerian and they definitely do. About two weeks ago when the new edition biopic was on, when the fight scene came on between bobby brown and michael biv my mom asked my dad why african americans like to fight.

It really is ignorance from shyt they see on tv and elsewhere smh.

I was like :gucci:when I heard her say that shyt.

You can't speak for all Nigerians, much less all Africans.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of black women in the US live in the South with significant numbers of blacks and low amounts of immigration. The black women in the liberal big cities like Pittsburgh, New York, etc are a different breed. I see black men treated like lepers somewhat in Canada too. Although black men in Toronto still date black women and other women too, the main lonely man you'll see riding the subway on a Saturday night are black men. I have said this numerous times and been called names for it, but now @Sagat confirms everything I said as true.

I saw that in Toronto. Its hard for a black guy(even a top tier black guy) to get a pretty black girl in TO. He has to go far east or west provinces. The AVG black guy in TO has a better chance of getting a white girl who's a 6-10 with a nice body than an attractive black girl. The farther away from TO the better. I've heard of 'success' on the east end or north end maybe but that's it so I've heard.

If he knew how to speak to AA females he have an easier time getting prettier black girls as they are too hard to get in TO

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I saw that in Toronto. Its hard for a black guy(even a top tier black guy) to get a pretty black girl in TO. He has to go far east or west provinces. The AVG black guy in TO has a better chance of getting a white girl who's a 6-10 with a nice body than an attractive black girl. The farther away from TO the better. I've heard of 'success' on the east end or north end maybe but that's it so I've heard.

If he knew how to speak to AA females he have an easier time getting prettier black girls as they are too hard to get in TO
Yall nikkas let cacs take all the fine sistas out there:hhh:. Can't relate:lolbron:. In Chicago cacs have to share sloppy seconds :russ:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas let cacs take all the fine sistas out there:hhh:. Can't relate:lolbron:. In Chicago cacs have to share sloppy seconds :russ:

I don't live there but I saw it when I did live there. i dated a bw from Chicago, they are a different breed. TO bw are hell bent on becoming white women. Its' not about their interests or what they say, tis' their desire that shows. It's disgusting. The worst ones try to be on the pro black tip as a fashion trend.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't live there but I saw it when I did live there. i dated a bw from Chicago, they are a different breed. TO bw are hell bent on becoming white women. Its' not about their interests or what they say, tis' their desire that shows. It's disgusting. The worst ones try to be on the pro black tip as a fashion trend.
If you want to attract black women like that just get you a fine white women and show her off:lolbron:. They will come running towards a nikka because you 'proved' yourself, its fukking weird i know but trust me on this:dame:. OR you can say fukk those hoes and get you a black women from the States or the Motherland :wow:

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
and to those propositioning me..

if i didn't have to suck dikk and got thousands, what makes you think i would stoop as low as sleeping with you???

Absolutely no one on this board believes this, you got exposed as a prostitute for old white men. We even saw the post on LSA where you admit to liking "old grey white men like bill clinton."your exact words.

you'll never be taken seriously again. You might as well start posting from your alias.

I don't even give a shyt about you, but you make the board lose credibility when we have bed wenches making threads about Black power and kinds of nonsense.

I bet reading your old threads is hilarious in hindsight. All that pro Black shyt on here--then you getting ghetto gagged by geriatric cacs in real life.

We should make it a point to remind this worthless whore who and what exactly she is every time she posts on here. Nothing she says matters any more, not like it did to begin with :mjlol:

Last edited: