Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Family Man

Banned
Daps
If I told you a certain brehette who claims to be a pro-black feminist was out here sucking cac penis and swirling for coins, who would you guess? :sas1:

I was fed, now its time to feed the rest of the pack :myman:

z6UgwpR.jpg
TLsKCYc.png

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg
I ain't finna read through 60+ pages of bullshyt. Whoever this bytch is she bad as fukk.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@cam

I lived in one of the most wealthy areas in this country, West Palm Beach. actually dated men WITH millions, who owned a private island in. Belize and lived on Tiger Woods street (google Jupiter Island) dated another for a bit who's family owned part of the Green Bay packers and had oil money, so you living in NY like that gives your ducktales some credence over me cause calling you a liar is hilarious and irrelevant me.
:skip:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to attract black women like that just get you a fine white women and show her off:lolbron:. They will come running towards because you 'proved' yourself, its fukking weird i know but trust me on this:dame:. OR you can say fukk those hoes and get you a black women from the States or the Motherland :wow:

I've seen that work stateside(for years), but I don't know how that would work in TO. They have a different mentality there. I know that if youre an attractive black guy and you do that yeah they will be preturbed(sp?), but not ANY type of bm can do that. They have to find you attractive initially.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Told ya'll bedwenchs come here for attention and to taunt you guys.

It's pretty pathetic how they'll swear up and down that they don't like black men, yet they'll follow us around on the internet.

Any of these bedwenches who worship white guys should go post their admiration on st0rmfr0nt and Reddit, the responses would be interesting to say the least.:lolbron:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I've seen that work stateside(for years), but I don't know how that would work in TO. They have a different mentality there. I know that if youre an attractive black guy and you do that yeah they will be preturbed(sp?), but not ANY type of bm can do that. They have to find you attractive initially.
Well if your not attractive your not attractive, you nikkas in the UK and Canada make it sound like BW reject ANY black man. Any man can eat anywhere if hes even slightly attractive and if hes not he can improve himself to become attractive to women :yeshrug:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It's pretty pathetic how they'll swear up and down that they don't like black men, yet they'll follow us around on the internet.

Any of these bedwenches who worship white guys should go post their admiration on st0rmfr0nt and Reddit, the responses would be interesting to say the least.:lolbron:
st0rmfr0nt and reddit cacs worship Asian women.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I saw that in Toronto. Its hard for a black guy(even a top tier black guy) to get a pretty black girl in TO. He has to go far east or west provinces. The AVG black guy in TO has a better chance of getting a white girl who's a 6-10 with a nice body than an attractive black girl. The farther away from TO the better. I've heard of 'success' on the east end or north end maybe but that's it so I've heard.

If he knew how to speak to AA females he have an easier time getting prettier black girls as they are too hard to get in TO

Montreal is a much better city for black men who like black women. I never had an issue getting attention from black chicks over here.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

They know good and hell well cacs really don't like them like that :mjlol:. Expect them to be hatting on skinny Asian women in the near future :wow:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if your not attractive your not attractive, you nikkas in the UK and Canada make it sound like BW reject ANY black man. Any man can eat anywhere if hes even slightly attractive and if hes not he can improve himself to become attractive to women :yeshrug:

When I lived in TO I saw it change over a short period of time. You still have black couples there. I didn't say they rejectd any black men. I DID say that it is very difficult to get a PRETTY black girl NOT ANY black girl. IF you are an attractive bm MOST likely you will attract a FORMER bw who's resentful at wm, because a majority of the time if she is ATTRACTIVE she has been a bw or is a bw, but you still have a chance to get a cute bw (7ish or 8 if you're lucky) who has not done that.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When I lived in TO I saw it change over a short period of time. You still have black couples there. I didn't say they rejectd any black men. I DID say that it is very difficult to get a PRETTY black girl NOT ANY black girl. IF you are an attractive bm MOST likely you will attract a FORMER bw, because a majority of the time if she is ATTRACTIVE she has been a bw or is a bw.
Pretty BW don't fukk with nikkas out there???:patrice: