Outspoken Coli Feminist By Day, Exhibitionist Nympho Wench By Night @cam>

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sagat I agree but your last several posts read as if you resent them because we're not fully accepted by them. When really, it should be the other way around considering everything their people have done and continue to do to others. Another thing, most men are on game and use these women and not the other way around. We are not used to create trends we are the trendsetters.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
And another thing I got to add...look at how quick a woman of any race is quick to think she's better than a black man cause she has a job! A JOB!

Oh...Suzy got a job as a CNA...now black men aren't even on her level eve black men that pull in $75,000 or more a year.
Or shyt...Tawanna is a stripper at King of Diamonds and makes $500 a night...now she better than a black man even though her profession is one of the lowest of the low!

Pay attention how @cam> was posting on LSA as TONYC. No matter what, everyone wants to and feels better about their lives when they can see themselves as above or better than black men. That's just the naturally engrained nature of humanity that this society breeds in people. Women are no exception. They'll condemn racism while being racist towards us cause it's "acceptable". That attitude essentially is leading to our destruction.

:wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
wow

2MzImBd.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So @cam> is claiming that only one of the tidday pics OP posted belongs her?

Interesting.. :sas1:

Take a closer look at the pictures posted by @YoChick (her alias) from this thread: Men, how do you feel about large areolas?

Notice how in ALL of the pictures it appears she's trying to hide the inner part of her left forearm? Could it be some type of scar... or possibly a tattoo?:leon:

2eb47pf.jpg

n3mg06.jpg

yUm0FcR.jpg

...and then these two other pictures below which she posted anonymously on LSA (using incognito) from this thread:
Do i got ugly titties?

(Same exact bed sheets as the above pictures if you look closely at the lower right-hand corner of the first pic. She tried covering that too but failed. :mjlol: )

jXTPcyX.jpg
uaCiu2c.jpg

Whether it's some type of scar or tattoo - it's obvious she tried covering it to prevent people from identifying her on Instagram.

it had to come AFTER the picture below, which she already admitted was her, since clearly there's no visible mark or tattoo on either of her arms.

Pay attention to the date this was posted:

JHElaXh.png

- 10/31/2015

The date the pictures from @YoChick were posted - 10/01/2016

She was planing on posting more pictures since 6/24/2016, whenever her breasts healed from surgery:

Vkd5u1O.png

...And that's exactly what she did. But instead of doing it with her real LSA account she did it using "incognito" & she used an alias for TheColi.

Reasons?

1. Because she knew posting tidday pictures from the same account she claimed to be a black feminist on would instantly invalidate her views.

2. She's insecure about her tiddays after the surgery she had and seeks validation from people while at the same time not wanting people to know they're her's.

Just a quick reminder of the threads she made:
Men, how do you feel about large areolas?
&
Do i got ugly titties?

Obviously insecure.:skip:

If @YoChick isn't her alias then surely she wouldn't have a problem taking a timestamped picture of BOTH of her forearms to prove she doesn't have a tattoo in the exact same spot.:sas2:

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of both arms because you could easily use a picture of your right arm (without the tattoo) & mirror it to make it look like your left.

Shouldn't be a problem, right? It's just a picture of your arms.

After all, you did post nudes and said you would post more:
SO0g7nd.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't live there but I saw it when I did live there. i dated a bw from Chicago, they are a different breed. TO bw are hell bent on becoming white women. Its' not about their interests or what they say, tis' their desire that shows. It's disgusting. The worst ones try to be on the pro black tip as a fashion trend.
Is that right @ChiefQueen :sas2:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Sagat I agree but your last several posts read as if you resent them because we're not fully accepted by them. When really, it should be the other way around considering everything their people have done and continue to do to others. Another thing, most men are on game and use these women and not the other way around. We are not used to create trends we are the trendsetters.
Truth

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm giving black men of the forum some advice.

Just get your ass in the gym first before getting money and get jacked.

All these women seem to want that Tyson BEckford/Tyrese/Taye Diggs types.

Seems when you black and got some build women from all over instantly start fukking with you.

Women are so superficial when it comes to black men it's fukking ridiculous.

Check out that blog.

You have built black guys up there with fat white chics breh. It's not like they're :flabbynsick:
This is a different mindset you're dealing with. IT's similar but NOT exactly like the UK. It's a mix of UK and US. The social fabric and media has their minds locked. Its deeper than jsut being attractive, that's a SMALL aspect.