Aquemini > HOE
Stankonia > Murda Musik
Speakerboxx/Love Below > Infamy
Amerika's Nightmare > Idlewild Soundtrack

But then you can Blood Money
Mobb Misses mixtapes
P and Hav-s solo shyt
Compared to:
Big Boi's Sir Luscious Left-footed and Vicious Lies albums and his album with Sleepy Brown.

I guess you can add the Dungeon Family album they appeared on to.

Mobb more prolific but they have more meh to iffy product out there with their name on it than Outkast. Only miss IMO is the Idelwild Sdtrk.
Aquemini better than HOE is wild.
I’m befuddled at Stankonia being better than MM. Stankonia is where Outkast fell off.
To me, Kast doesn’t have an album better than Infamous, Hell on Earth or MM.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Mobb was the first group on the east coast gangsta rap shyt. There was a difference between the Mobb and those other groups. Onyx was so over the top that we knew it was a gimmick. The Wu was grimey af but you go back to their debut and they didn’t have the level of violence the Mobb had. Same for Black Moon. Nobody on the east coast was doing tough guy shyt the way the Mobb was
This.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good Lord you're rap opinions are basura. It's almost trolling at this point :mjlol:

Lol funny how I’ve never quoted you but somehow you find me. When I say Nas is the GOAT its cool but anything else is off base. It’s okay for people to have different opinions than you

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Naw I think MOP was and was just as violent their debut was just as hard they just didn’t have a huge hit on it. While Mobb was releasing juvenile hell MOP was on their hard shyt
Yeah MOP actually had talent. Another group that was on the same shyt around that time was LIVE SQUAD. They weren't any good, and were just goons pretending to be rappers.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lol funny how I’ve never quoted you but somehow you find me. When I say Nas is the GOAT its cool but anything else is off base. It’s okay for people to have different opinions than you

It's trolling cause other than Lupe Fitrashco and this you're a dope poster. You need to stop.