Outkast is better than Mobb Deep - Joe Budden

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aquemini better than HOE is wild.
I’m befuddled at Stankonia being better than MM. Stankonia is where Outkast fell off.
To me, Kast doesn’t have an album better than Infamous, Hell on Earth or MM.
What?! Aquemini is like one of the last 5 micers from The Source. Mobb never got that.
Outkast never fell off they just disbanded.
And I think Aquemini is better than any Mobb album. How many times can you hear about a drug deal gone bad, how tough these 5'5 guys are and how many bad bytches they get? Mobb is best in a shuffle of other shyt listening to almost every song being some, "Bang bang niqqa die slow" shyt gets boring. Just my opinion.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What?! Aquemini is like one of the last 5 micers from The Source. Mobb never got that.
Outkast never fell off they just disbanded.
And I think Aquemini is better than any Mobb album. How many times can you hear about a drug deal gone bad, how tough these 5'5 guys are and how many bad bytches they get? Mobb is best in a shuffle of other shyt listening to almost every song being some, "Bang bang niqqa die slow" shyt gets boring. Just my opinion.

The funny thing about these dudes is that they put a whooooole lot of credence in Source magazine ratings when it's convenient. Any other time it's "ooohhhh Benzino and them was on some bullshyt"...

Mobb got like 2 albums better than ANY album Outkast put out. And I'm saying this as a Outkast fan, even though Andre is WILDLY overrated.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
2 legendary groups with 6 classic albums. Both got 3 each. And infamous is the best out of 6 combined albums

1. Wu
2. Tribe
3. Mobb Deep
4. Outkast
5. De La Soul

That’s my ranking of groups, duos or however you wanna put it.

We gotta stop discussing hiphop by putting regions against each other. Dope music is dope music, i don’t care where it comes from.

BronxBomber

www.FragrantBodyOilz.com
Daps
Mobb for me but I respect what OutKast pickup the torch from Native Tongue and kept that vibe of hip hop alive...

Prodigy was the first to kick that Illuminati ish.....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The funny thing about these dudes is that they put a whooooole lot of credence in Source magazine ratings when it's convenient. Any other time it's "ooohhhh Benzino and them was on some bullshyt"...

Mobb got like 2 albums better than ANY album Outkast put out. And I'm saying this as a Outkast fan, even though Andre is WILDLY overrated.
Quote me saying anything like that about Benzino. "These dudes" are just voices in your head.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Quote me saying anything like that about Benzino. "These dudes" are just voices in your head.

Infamous >>> any Outkast album

Hell On Earth >>>> any Outkast album

Joe Budden NEVER had a good opinion on anything. He's a simp, woman beating p*ssy that got his eye jammed by Wu-Tang.

Facts is facts, bro.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 legendary groups with 6 classic albums. Both got 3 each. And infamous is the best out of 6 combined albums

1. Wu
2. Tribe
3. Mobb Deep
4. Outkast
5. De La Soul

We gotta stop discussing hiphop by putting regions against each other. Dope music is dope music, i don’t care where it comes from.
most unbiased nyc opinion In here :salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Infamous >>> any Outkast album

Hell On Earth >>>> any Outkast album

Joe Budden NEVER had a good opinion on anything. He's a simp, woman beating p*ssy that got his eye jammed by Wu-Tang.

Facts is facts, bro.
You don't know what a fact is. Those are just your opinions bro. Fukk Joe Budden, I think Outkast is better than Mobb Deep.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

1. Wu
2. Tribe
3. Mobb Deep
4. Outkast
5. De La Soul

Yeah, I'm not making a regional argument In from NY.
I never ranked duos so as far as groups. I say:
1. Wu Tang
2. Gangstarr
3. De La
4. NWA
5. Outkast
6. EPMD
7. Mobb Deep

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Weird comparison tbh two different vibes...Mobb Deep made some of the greatest gritty hip hop ever (winter music as i call it) .. Outkast had bigger hits but relistening to the albums l.. how can i say this respectfully... werent as cohesive as i thought

:hubie:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you include solos Mobb got it easy.

Infamous > southerplayalistic
HOE > ATLiens
Murda Muzik > Aquemini
Stankonia > Infamy
HNIC > both TLB and Speakerboxx
Return Of The Mac > all of Big Boi’s solo albums
why did you conveinetly leave off "Juvenile Hell"

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why did you conveinetly leave off "Juvenile Hell"
Mobb Deep got more albums than Outkast so I started with what The Infamous because that’s when they became Mobb Deep. But if you look a few pages after I redid the list to include Juvenile Hell and Mobbs other albums
Southerplayalistic > Juvenile Hell
The Infamous > ATLiens
HOE = Aquemini
Murda Muzik > Stankonia
Infamy > Dungeon Family album
Amerikas Nightmare > Speakerboxx/TLB
Blood Money > Idlewild

If we including solo material, Prodigy’s solo work blows everything out. But even if we not including solo’s, I still give it to Mobb.

Outkast has sales and singles though, no doubt.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both mobb and outkast are top 3 groups

But kast fans pretending mobb deep fell off in 99 somehow… when murda muzik is their biggest album.

While kast ended in 04.

And mobb deep was dropping hits with 50 in 2006.

So i dont quite get that one.

Mobb deep has the second greatest unreleased catalog behind wu

The
y have the same number of great albums as kast

In fact they were functioning as a group dropping hits well past outkasts fall apart

To act like kast is way better than mobb is to lie. If ones #2, the other is #3. Cause neither is wu tang but mobb is the only hardcore group to come close.

Outkasts critical acclaim = white people. Yall use that when convenient

Joe budden would listen to outkast.

How are Kast fans pretending Mobb Deep ended in '99? Mobb fans pretty much concede to Murda Muzik being the last great Mobb album.

What hit did Mobb Deep have in 2006?

Kast ended in 2004? This was their biggest year even though they dropped separate albums, it was still billed as OutKast.

And yes, there is a gap between Mobb and Kast. Taking nothing away from Mobb, but they don't exist as if one is at #3, then the other is at #2 or #4.

You could honestly say Run DMC, Public Enemy, Wu, NWA, and Tribe are the only groups or duos you could put above Kast. I think Chuck D once said Kast were GOAT.

OutKast's critical acclaim isn't limited to white people. That's like saying people only care about Mobb Deep because white people were introduced to them via "Shook Ones Pt. 2" being featured in 8 Mile.

Kast had 10 consecutive years of being impactful and they had the deck stacked against them. There weren't many successful Southern acts when they debuted in 1994. It was just Geto Boys/Scarface and Luke/2Live Crew and underground acts like Eightball & MJG and UGK. After Kast came out, we started seeing more Southern acts blow up.