Outkast is better than Mobb Deep - Joe Budden

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
also, have you guys ever heard a Naughty by Nature album? Aside from the radio friendly singles for the ladies and and clubs, their albums were gritty And yes, they pre-date Mobb Deep too

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Both mobb and outkast are top 3 groups

But kast fans pretending mobb deep fell off in 99 somehow… when murda muzik is their biggest album.

While kast ended in 04.

And mobb deep was dropping hits with 50 in 2006.

So i dont quite get that one.

Mobb deep has the second greatest unreleased catalog behind wu

They have the same number of great albums as kast

In fact they were functioning as a group dropping hits well past outkasts fall apart

To act like kast is way better than mobb is to lie. If ones #2, the other is #3. Cause neither is wu tang but mobb is the only hardcore group to come close.

Outkasts critical acclaim = white people. Yall use that when convenient

Joe budden would listen to outkast.

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
EPMD first 4 albums are certified classics. Mobb deep, as great as they are, never had a run like that.
I love EPMD, and I don’t dispute what you’re saying in terms of their first 4 albums being classics, but Infamous, Hell on Earth, QB Purple Tape (Noyd’s EP) and Murda Muzik were far better to me. I don’t begrudge anyone picking EPMD though.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Classic verse in terms of impact on the game? Probably none. Maybe the freestyle over pump it up since it kinda upstaged Jay z. As I said Meth got him on impact.
So no classic songs or verses. You’re not arguing he has a classic album I presume? What about a classic quotable from Joe Buddens? I’m trying to understand how he could possibly be better than Method Man. He’s a footnote.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Bruh.....clown posts like this are beneath you.

You got it...you win. I'm not arguing water is wet on a Sunday. :mjlol:
Nothing is beneath me when it comes to Mobb Deep :mjgrin:
You’re lucky we got to this point before I had to argue that Mobb Deep put Cash Money on the map by featuring BG on HNIC :mjgrin:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Nothing is beneath me when it comes to Mobb Deep :mjgrin:
You’re lucky we got to this point before I had to argue that Mobb Deep put Cash Money on the map by featuring BG on HNIC :mjgrin:

Man said fukking mobb deep put Cash Money on the map.

jerry-seinfeld-enough.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@mobbinfms this explains a lot. Not becaue Mobb Deep isnt great but because now I can see you being enamored with their over the top violent lyrics.

@blackestofpanthers I like Mobb Deep.....but its like a motherfukker arguing Rasheed Wallace > Karl Malone.......I like Rasheed and he was good... but the shyt is just silly.
Possibly. I’be always had an Animal Instinct for Bloodsport. Never could stomach Lynch Hung and all that rip gut shyt. I don’t even consider Mobb Deep over the top violent.