Outer Range (Josh Brolin) - Amazon Prime

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
They dropped the ball on the last 2 episodes. Felt like a different show on certain parts. The whole Billy x Autumn thing was weird, Didn’t care about Rhett at the rodeo, or the Mom dealing with the Bear. Felt like the forced cliche “chase scenes, shoot outs” weren’t needed. We knew what the twist/reveal was so it wasn’t as big as they wanted it to be and we still really know anymore about the “void”. And most importantly by time we got to the end I really didn’t like or was rooting for anybody on the show. Overall for a season it was a decent show but I’m not pressed to see a season 2

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’m in for a season 2. But the show slowly began to go downhill after the first two episodes. The last two episode was a slow return upward, but ended just as we started getting answers (and new questions).

Every scene of Autumn kissing that singing nikka had me:mjlol:Why were they tongue kissing like that? It looked goofy af:mjlol:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I still enjoyed it. Last ep was wild. Show woulda been stronger if they kept it more of a slow burn creepy show instead of going so buck wild as it did in the last few episodes.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The guy who made the show is mainly stage/play guy first so that kinda explains some of the tone of the show.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yooo this show good af. Got me like :lupe:

My favorite character the brother who always singing. He get me :dead: every scene he in. And every family got that one sibling who always singing but can't sing worth a damn :russ: