Outer Range (Josh Brolin) - Amazon Prime

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I normally hate shows with Country or Western settings (mainly cause I know it won’t include many black people) but the sciFi aspect made me give it a try. I see the potential. So far I’m intrigued by the first 2 episodes. Was kind of bored with it until it got towards the end episode 1. The woman who came to camp out there has my eyebrow raised trying to figure out her angle.

They dropping 2 episodes a week? I think that works for this show. The slow burn of 1 episode a week would make it easy to lose this show in the shuffle but getting a new 2 hours each week will keep me checking for it.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
A lesson for you young bucks....

There is no reason for you to aid in a police investigation. That wannabe sheriff could have walked in there with a bloody kitchen rag and I still wouldn't have said shiet

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I wonder if the Tillerson Bros are responsible for Rebecca’s disappearance (through some sort of time travel method with the hole) as payback for Trevor.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
that one brother loves to belt out those classic huh lmao
You know how their dad sings too? The brother that loves to sing looks a lot like the dad. I wonder if he's a younger version of the dad that ended up going through the void wormhole at some point. It's a reach but the show has me tripping :heh:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You know how their dad sings too? The brother that loves to sing looks a lot like the dad. I wonder if he's a younger version of the dad that ended up going through the void wormhole at some point. It's a reach but the show has me tripping :heh:

I'm def. expecting some kinda twist like that. Something with Autumn too, what if she's Royal's grand daughter? She doesn't remember anything from before she was 9 and kinda looks like the kid but idk how old the kid is supposed to be.

tiller bro got taste though, the soundtrack on this show is great