Outer Range (Josh Brolin) - Amazon Prime

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man they shoulda wrapped up this whole story in one season.
And season 2 coulda been exploring the other side of the hole or whatever but to leave it open ended without us not knowing any more about the hole than we did in ep 2 or 3 is real
5jSo0vF.png

Show was cool i liked it but they could have wrapped it up better.
The story is kinda about what we pass pass down to our families. Royal was passing down bi polar disease. And what he passed on to his other son was bull riding. And he had to give up riding to get away from them and prosper. The other family the dad was focusing on passing on his land and wealth and that wealth resulted into the death of his own sons and the loss of his family.
Also what was the point in the getting in the car omen?
Also the relationship between autumn and singing Bobby was strange considering who she was and grew up knowing him :sitdown: I get thats the way to start her "following" and show her ability over people but they coulda done it differently just felt creepy.
Also her momma just gon pop up at the right place and be waiting in the wings at the right moment to see her daughter come out? :camby:
Nah bytch where you been? :camby:

Also like how grandma realized religion is bullshyt while Royal was like well ill take the good and the bad I guess :ld:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I got annoyed after episode 4 and just read recaps of every episode. Happy I didn't waste my time watching the last 4 hours.

Story is meh and I don't really care enough about mysteries to bother watching this or thinking about this ever again.

The episodes didn't need to be full hours either. Could have been 40 minutes. Maybe I would have binged it.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yooo this show good af. Got me like :lupe:

My favorite character the brother who always singing. He get me :dead: every scene he in. And every family got that one sibling who always singing but can't sing worth a damn :russ:

I hate that homo looking brother always singing homo songs while wearing homo belt buckles.
He was by far the worst part of the show.

Other than that show is pretty good, and different.
Glad i decided to watch it

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The Man who fell to Earth > Outer Range

I was intrigued early on, mainly with void. But we never got enough information on the void and I started to find every character annoying by the last 3 episodes. The big “twist” was obvious after about the 3rd episode. It wasn’t terrible but it just wasn’t that great

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Just finished it last night after about a week, which is pretty good for me, but I don't feel a pressing need to see more.

Unfortunately I feel the same. Had a very strong and interesting premise but couldn't stick the landing.

It just got stranger and stranger towards the end and just silly almost.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Unfortunately I feel the same. Had a very strong and interesting premise but couldn't stick the landing.

It just got stranger and stranger towards the end and just silly almost.

Yeah, watching it felt like it should have been a mini-series but because they couldn't stick the landing, they decided to tack on another season, to figure things out.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
They spent too much time on the other characters and not enough on the central premise. It would have made sense if the hippie girl was zeroed in on but bringing in the others just spread it thin.

I liked the cop and the Spanish bank teller though, I feel like they’d be good in other stuff where they have more to do