Outer Range (Josh Brolin) - Amazon Prime

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm def. expecting some kinda twist like that. Something with Autumn too, what if she's Royal's grand daughter? She doesn't remember anything from before she was 9 and kinda looks like the kid but idk how old the kid is supposed to be.
:ohhh: That would make sense. They got the same eye color and same hair color.

This show is dope af to me. I like these trippy, surreal slow burn shows. I wish this show was doing better numbers.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Four episodes in and it is still intriguing and well acted.

Read an interesting theory that that rock material is being mined in the future because it contains some kind of element that allows the user to manipulate and travel through time or something like that.

Something is definitely up with that autumn chick. I got a sneaking uspicion that she might actually be the future version of the little granddaughter.

Definitely ready for the next two episodes next week.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
My theory is that she is the younger sister of Royal from a different timeline. She somehow went through the time portal so that’s why she is 35 years younger than Royal.

best show on streaming right now by a country mile :mjgrin:

It's a shame that it's really not trending and catching the attention of the masses (as far as I know).

It's a very solid show.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Someone gotta get on SM and post about the singing tillerson boy as being great queer representation

:youngsabo:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Autumn has to be Royal's sister and the missing wife most likely fell in the hole into another timeline. I gotta check again but I swear Autumn was dressed like she came from the 1950s/60s when Royal appeared in the future in front of everyone.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw the first two today. That twist at the end of the second episode has me intrigued to see the rest. I’m in.

Im intrigued and disenterested:heh:

Not sure which instinct to follow. Its slow but interesting. High likelihood of being really great,or getting really stupid. And since it moves so slow,you wont find out which one until your so deep into season 1 you'll be pissed off it isnt anything but great.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Autumn has to be Royal's sister and the missing wife most likely fell in the hole into another timeline. I gotta check again but I swear Autumn was dressed like she came from the 1950s/60s when Royal appeared in the future in front of everyone.

I think future Autumn seems to be in or running some kinda cult. There were other ppl around her dressed the same but in a different color.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This show has been my From fix. It pulled me in by the end of episode 2.

It`s ironic this show can get dark (literally and figuratively) but if you look at the cast it looks :mjpls: I'm not tripping over it at all though. We don`t usually be in them type of environments irl.

FRFR though the HDR on this show at night is dark af. Too damn dark, I can`t see shyt :damn:

I refuse to raise my gamma :skip: I switched my input to my pc after one episode. My eyes must`ve gotten used to them dark scenes because I felt like I looked at the sun when I opened my web browser to Google. You pretty much have to watch this show at night, in a dark room.

Last edited: