Our education system is in shambles

Daps
The public education system is in shambles but NOT because you ran into a Stripping Teacher.

There are full time teachers who genuinely don't care about the students education. Couple that with the mis-distributed resources, the public schools are letting down a lot of kids.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Was at the strip club night. Not a normal patron, but it was my homie's birthday. I tipped this one stripper a couple of dollars. After she finished jiggling her ass in my face on the pole, she came over and started talking to me. I didn't say much back.

Then she told me she has to get up at 6 in the morning because she's a Head Start teacher!

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:.

She was loudmouth and ratchet too and was cussing some dude out earlier all "fukk you nikka I got my own shyt, yadda, yadda, yadda." If there was ever any doubt my kids are going to private school, it was immediately dispelled. We really got ratchet stripper hoes teaching our kids?

:duck:

*just enrolled kids in private Montesorri school....* :win:

But seriously, you clearly haven't been around the public school system huh? Its in shambles. No child left behind has destroyed the public school system. Its long overdue for a complete over hauling.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Was at the strip club night. Not a normal patron, but it was my homie's birthday. I tipped this one stripper a couple of dollars. After she finished jiggling her ass in my face on the pole, she came over and started talking to me. I didn't say much back.

Then she told me she has to get up at 6 in the morning because she's a Head Start teacher!

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:.

She was loudmouth and ratchet too and was cussing some dude out earlier all "fukk you nikka I got my own shyt, yadda, yadda, yadda." If there was ever any doubt my kids are going to private school, it was immediately dispelled. We really got ratchet stripper hoes teaching our kids?
  • You say a ratchet stripper teaching your kids.
  • I say an underpaid teacher trying to make ends meet

It's NOT her fault that this country does not invest more money in education to pay her what shes worth so she doesnt have to find other means of earning money.

The same parents complaining about buying $100 woth of books for their kids are shelling out $3,000 season tickets to sporting event.

You tell me where your priorities lay. The brightest women of this country will NOT go into teaching because it is not rewarding them financially for their talents. So they go to school and then into the private sector to make their money. That leaves the average and below average ones available to "teach the kids" and since you are going to low-ball them too so they must find alternate ways of making money

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Aye bruh,doesn't matter if you got a army full of Harvard grads teaching these kids..
If the parents don't give a fukk the kids won't,it starts at home.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd world people that come here and dominate are the best of the best where they are from. The good schools in america are some of the best in the world but just like everywhere you have the haves and the have nots. There's a reason why those people come here to go to school and in third world countries, a majority of the population doesnt go to school at all, so the percentages are skewed. Truth is the average american is smarter than the average kid from a third world country. I think the biggest difference is that here we reinforce social skills along with education and it's a lot different in 3rd world countries.

Shut up with this bullshyt. Many of those kids are from poverty stricken homes and likely won a visa lottery to get here. Stop with lies friend.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread would have been much better if you started off with those stats as a talking point instead of that one stripper you met that night. The point was, just because you deem her to be "ratchet", doesn't mean she can't actually be an effective teacher as well. The stripper part can get her out for morality reasons, yes. But being "ratchet" and cussing grown adults does not mean they'll be bad teachers, just like being nice and mild-mannered won't make them good teachers.

I don't think the education system is as good as it can be, but I don't think it's in shambles, either.

So you want your kids to be taught by a part time stripper? :huhldup:

The parents are the reason why the kids are so fukked up these days, and this statement is a clear reason why.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

It's NOT her fault that this country does not invest more money in education to pay her what shes worth so she doesnt have to find other means of earning money.

The same parents complaining about buying $100 woth of books for their kids are shelling out $3,000 season tickets to sporting event.

You tell me where your priorities lay. The brightest women of this country will NOT go into teaching because it is not rewarding them financially for their talents. So they go to school and then into the private sector to make their money. That leaves the average and below average ones available to "teach the kids" and since you are going to low-ball them too so they must find alternate ways of making money

IT IS HER fukkING FAULT. There are plenty of ways for a person to earn money in this country that DOESN'T involve stripping. As someone who guides and isntructs the children, its extremely important they maintain some sort of moral standard. Remember most teachers are also significant role models for the youth.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

Both points are true. She is both a ratchet stripper and an underpaid teacher trying to make ends meet. They're not mutually exclusive observations.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
IT IS HER fukkING FAULT. There are plenty of ways for a person to earn money in this country that DOESN'T involve stripping. As someone who guides and isntructs the children, its extremely important they maintain some sort of moral standard. Remember most teachers are also significant role models for the youth.

I honestly dont believe any woman wants to be exposing herself to complete strangers. They do it out of necessity and for the love of money. Even for the latter i think if they had other means of making as much money as they do stripping they would

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Shut up with this bullshyt. Many of those kids are from poverty stricken homes and likely won a visa lottery to get here. Stop with lies friend.

How does that mean they aren't the smartest or most gifted? You can't tell me that every 3rd world child is a supergenius because you know that isnt true. Of course not every child gets to come here but still, the fact remains the kids that come here from overseas more than likely succeed where they are from and decide to come to america or other foreign universities to get a ”better” education.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This thread would have been much better if you started off with those stats as a talking point instead of that one stripper you met that night.

You really need those statistics? People don't already know America's education is lagging badly relative to the rest of the industrialized world? This isn't breaking news. I was just sharing a personal story that was kinda funny yet sad and highlights the problem. This is TLR, not HL.

The point was, just because you deem her to be "ratchet", doesn't mean she can't actually be an effective teacher as well. The stripper part can get her out for morality reasons, yes. But being "ratchet" and cussing grown adults does not mean they'll be bad teachers, just like being nice and mild-mannered won't make them good teachers.

I think most people will agree "Honey" from the strip club isn't the ideal candidate to teach their kid. Even if you don't have any moral concerns about her 2nd profession, it points to the problem of low wages and living standards that prompts a teacher to supplement their kids with stripping.

Also, shaking ass all night and then waking up early to go teach kids makes for a tired, sleep-deprived, stressed teacher who isn't going to be in an optimal mental or emotional state to teach kids. The strip club closed at 2. She probably only sleeps for like 3 hours before going to school to teach.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You really need those statistics? People don't already know America's education is lagging badly relative to the rest of the industrialized world? This isn't breaking news. I was just sharing a personal story that was kinda funny yet sad and highlights the problem. This is TLR, not HL.

I think most people will agree "Honey" from the strip club isn't the ideal candidate to teach their kid. Even if you don't have any moral concerns about her 2nd profession, it points to the problem of low wages and living standards that prompts a teacher to supplement their kids with stripping.

Also, shaking ass all night and then waking up early to go teach kids makes for a tired, sleep-deprived, stressed teacher who isn't going to be in an optimal mental or emotional state to teach kids. The strip club closed at 2. She probably only sleeps for like 3 hours before going to school to teach.

I always like looking at stats. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
How does this prove the education system is in shambles?
Are the students learning in the classroom?

this is why are education is in shambles

ATLANTA SCHOOL SCANDAL.. A 9TH GRADER READING AT A 3RD GRADE LEVEL CAUSE OF THESE HOEZ AND OTHER 25 TEACHERS

shayla-smith.jpg

Dessa_Curb.jpg

kimberly-oden-jail-520x692.jpg

francis-mack-jail-520x696.jpg

SandraWard-520x682.jpg

Angela_Williamson-520x694.jpg

Smith._Shayla-520x689.jpg