Our education system is in shambles

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
yeah it is but it aint just the ratchet folk, this jewish dude I know teaches AP physics to little jews and asians at a HS in queens....dude calls me up from time to time to get him weed. he asks me for pills, coke and shyt too I have to keep reminding him I don't fukk with that :childplease: I help him out sometimes because he'll throw me some free bud so fukk it...he doesn't like meeting "dealers" by himself because it makes him nervous :comeon:

I mean yeah I smoke weed too I don't look down on people who do but damn bruh, is it that serious that you calling me at midnight on a wednesday just to score some damn green? Dont you have a class to teach in the morning?

He used to teach at some fukked up school in the south bronx....dude said African kids are pretty damn intelligent and dominicans are stupid as fukk :russ: he was like at first he thought it was a language thing but these little dominican kids can't even process shyt in their own language :snoop: all they care about is baseball. reading, writing, math, they are just lost on all levels. black american kids just not interested, it has nothing to do with lack of ability...they just be in their own world....this is according to him :manny:

Anyhow, education system been fukked for a while. It's not going to change any time soon. We got kids teaching kids out here.