Our education system is in shambles

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Was at the strip club night. Not a normal patron, but it was my homie's birthday. I tipped this one stripper a couple of dollars. After she finished jiggling her ass in my face on the pole, she came over and started talking to me. I didn't say much back.

Then she told me she has to get up at 6 in the morning because she's a Head Start teacher!

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:.

She was loudmouth and ratchet too and was cussing some dude out earlier all "fukk you nikka I got my own shyt, yadda, yadda, yadda." If there was ever any doubt my kids are going to private school, it was immediately dispelled. We really got ratchet stripper hoes teaching our kids?

concise

Veteran
Daps
How does this prove the education system is in shambles?
Are the students learning in the classroom?

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Headstart tho :comeon:

I mean the kids may have "homework" but the activities are more geared toward arts and crafts than academics. I always thought of it as a glorified daycare center.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
lol @ this thread title

The education system here has sucked for decades. This is supposed to be the most advanced, powerful nation on earth yet average students from "third world" countries come here and DOMINATE despite their challenges of adapting and learning a new language.

shyt was funny to me when i first moved to this country and found out they had multiple choice test. Me and my boy looked at each other like "Hold up....they GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS???? And all you gotta do is pick the right one but still ....GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS" :ohmy: :wtf:

We about to :eat:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Your wife didn't mind?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How does this prove the education system is in shambles?
Are the students learning in the classrpom?

The quality of the teachers the system is attracting. She was a typical stripper bird and she had to supplement her teaching income by stripping. She was mad ghetto and loud and cussing out some dude who tried to take a picture of her or something.

Teachers don't get paid much and there isn't any accountability. They get tenured and can't get fired. And teaching is just a fall back for most people. It's not deemed as passionate or rewarding. I thought about being a biology or chemistry teacher for a minute just cause I needed a job after college. It wasn't my first choice. I would've been doing some shyt I really didn't want to do for far less money than I ended up making. I think that's the case for a lot of people. That's why you get the quality of teachers you get.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Was at the strip club night. Not a normal patron, but it was my homie's birthday. I tipped this one stripper a couple of dollars. After she finished jiggling her ass in my face on the pole, she came over and started talking to me. I didn't say much back.

Then she told me she has to get up at 6 in the morning because she's a Head Start teacher!

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:.

She was loudmouth and ratchet too and was cussing some dude out earlier all "fukk you nikka I got my own shyt, yadda, yadda, yadda." If there was ever any doubt my kids are going to private school, it was immediately dispelled. We really got ratchet stripper hoes teaching our kids?

It is what it is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Head Start was the GOAT grade....:wow:

But yeah, if I can help it I want to homeschool my kids at least til 1st grade. If not I'ma send em to one of those Afrocentric charter schools in D.C. so they can learn the real. :win:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The quality of the teachers the system is attracting. She was a typical stripper bird and she had to supplement her teaching income by stripping. She was mad ghetto and loud and cussing out some dude who tried to take a picture of her or something.

Teachers don't get paid much and there isn't any accountability. They get tenured and can't get fired. And teaching is just a fall back for most people. It's not deemed as passionate or rewarding. I thought about being a biology or chemistry teacher for a minute just cause I needed a job after college. It wasn't my first choice. I would've been doing some shyt I really didn't want to do for far less money than I ended up making. I think that's the case for a lot of people.

:comeon:
I've had teachers who were nice ladies. Some were good, some were terrible as actual teachers.
I've had teachers who were homos. Same thing. Some good, some terrible.
I've had teacherd who were anti-social and awkward. Same thing again.

Teaching is a fall-back for most. Ok ... and? That means what? Does that make their job any less meaningful when they literally shape the futures of the next generation?