Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Another racist.
Exactly, Rollo Tomassi has been calling her a fraud for a while and dudes still let her run game

Is that the guy on Fresh n Fit, when they said wm have it the hardest and are the most discriminated demographic in America? I so dislike these guys.

Educated Black men:

“A recent report from the advocacy group Young Invincible’s suggests not: African American millennial men need two or more levels of education to have the same employment prospects as their white peers. White male college graduates have a 97.6% employment rate. Black male college graduates have a 92.8% employment rate—which correlates more closely with the job prospects for white men who have some college education but no degree (92.5%).”

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Glad this bytch finally got exposed, tired if seeing her unfortunate face everywhere

I'm not so sure she'll be stopped.

I think her black orbiters are still going to ride for her due to them not being descendants of American slavery.

Also she seems to be following the path of Andrew Tate's biggest orbiters (sneako and adin Ross) by dipping her pasty pink toes into the alt right manosphere world.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Glad this bytch finally got exposed, tired of seeing her unfortunate face everywhere
davis-pearl-image.jpg

esther-has-began-stalking-justpearly-v0-u7oEq8synFAor8SYfLtdByBpJOZXKA50eEDbO7dbmaY.jpg