Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:russ: @ "My Africans"

Yall better not be talking bad about the African Queen Hannah Pearl Davis!

p4105_i_h9_ab.jpg

The Original non-Melanated Mother of the Universe!

The Emerald Eyed Emancipator!!

She came to civilize the savages!!

wtzfwswdcyzprgt3h47u.jpg

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The Blizzard Kang strikes back.......

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The Blizzard Kang strikes back.......

Have not seen it yet, but I know he's an advocate for Black men to find Black wives in Africa or the Caribbean and Latin America, if they can't find a proper match in the States. That part I can respect about Dennis. But I do feel he has gone too extreme recently, with the bashing on Black American women. There are great and good Black American women as well.

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Although melanie king did do a bit of clout chasing going to that ugly mayo colored broads platform, melanie typically is a real one and from the clips I seen was keeping it thorough on the platform. Not like she was on her platform cosigning pearly nonsense. So I felt it was a bit out of line for Jason black to call her out specifically. It's them manosphere idiots who drove this for real

And I have listened to about 7 responses to pearly and nick Fuentes and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. I've heard only 1 content creators actually debunk what they were saying with facts. No good being "black first" If you don't even have a basic understanding of our history.
If you listen to the vast majority of these negroes it’s obvious they do very little reading or research on basically anything. What’s scary is they have very large soapboxes to broadcast their stupidity.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Im talking about the channels that the lowest common denominators gravitate to and are in the algorithm daily.
Not everyone who claims to be or has certain talking points is actually Black manosphere. This was explained by Oshay himself as one of the founders of the Black manosphere. I am not so familiar with Angry Man, I think I posted a few sources (peer reviewed data) to him last year

They do reaction videos on women acting a fool. I don’t even wanna say names.

That's cool. I know of other content creators who aren't Black manosphere, but simply uneducated whining Red Pill goofballs.

I also understand that Oshay started out with calling Black women names. I did encounter his platform a few times in 2016/17, but left and gave it no mind because it was too extreme for me. He was yelling at women if they called in and asked certain things. Same with Phil Scott.

Some guys have no strong opinions and just go with the flow. Guys like Bernard Riley. He's a great content creator, but is not ten toes down with his opinion.

Mr. Fantastic824 also claimed he had nothing to do with the Black manosphere and on his panel usually came the not too bright guys. Mr. Fantastic824 called in on Jason Black's broadcast and was booted off quickly.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Didn’t Oshay have Donovan sharpe and Cynthia G on his lives at one point?
Not Cynthia G, but he was on several panels with her.

First time I heard about Donovan Sharp was on the Jessica X channel. Where he debated a “literally” 22 year old Black girl named LuLu. He had such disdain and hate for her, it was unbelievable. That man has real issues. The stream is below: “Black People Need To Stop Dating Out”. And honestly she (Lulu) won that debate as well. Donovan was almost crying about his experiences with Black girls in high school etc. It truly sounded ridiculous.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
MTR looking sad his white sister got exposed

Mediocre is such a lame. He’s laughing and playing it off. Mediocre is the perfect name for him. He could’ve just came out and said “ I screwed up bad y’all, I didn’t get this chick”. He’s keekeeing bragging about his super chats and streams. All this dude does is react to Kevin Samuels videos and now he’s a celebrity. Lol. These black dudes are such clowns.

I honestly dont think black people will collectively work together because clout and money rule everything.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Mediocre is such a lame. He’s laughing and playing it off. Mediocre is the perfect name for him. He could’ve just came out and said “ I screwed up bad y’all, I didn’t get this chick”. He’s keekeeing bragging about his super hats and streams. All this dude does is react to Kevin Samuels videos and know he’s a celebrity. Lol. These black dudes are such clowns.

I honestly dont think black people will collectively work together because clout and money rule everything.
Not all money is good money. Selling out is not good money...

Last edited:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
He did call her out! That’s right.

This shyt is shameful as hell.

Honestly this manosphere shyt is blowing up in their faces because many of the men in the space are problematic themselves.

How you walking into a public L like this for the WORLD to see.

Even WHITE MEN backed up off Pearl because they saw the game she was running.

Every woman in that “space” is a fraud and making money of these idiots.
yeah the monosphere does have some legitimate talking points about men's loneliness and how women's expectations have reduced the 'average' man to being completely unattractive.

But the space is lead by a bunch of idiots who can't debate outside of the bullet point talking points they keep on an index card. Now instead of addressing the serious issues we see reflected in dating site data, the recent studies that show the severe gap between the # of single men and single women (as well as just looking around), they'll label everything as mere exaggeration by angry incels.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There's people like Oshay Duke Jackson, who recently has denounced his participation in the BlackManOSphere. But on his platform he had panels with Black men talking about solutions. Obsedian Ali, who I disagree with 50% is one of the founders of BlackManOSphere.
Mumia Obsidian Ali was one of the brothers supporting JustRacistThings.

:snoop:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
yeah the monosphere does have some legitimate talking points about men's loneliness and how women's expectations have reduced the 'average' man to being completely unattractive.

But the space is lead by a bunch of idiots who can't debate outside of the bullet point talking points they keep on an index card. Now instead of addressing the serious issues we see reflected in dating site data, the recent studies that show the severe gap between the # of single men and single women (as well as just looking around), they'll label everything as mere exaggeration by angry incels.
After the Buffalo shooting and how no one gave their two cents on it, I was done with them. You talk so much about the two parent black family and yet that shooting happens and you go quiet.

Also alot of these dumb n-gga's look up to Jordan Peterson as well. MTR said in one of his videos that he was his spirit animal.