Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Who started was Dr. Omowale Afrika. Not only is she a fraud, she's detached from Black society and the community, so she doesn't get what the issues are between Black men and Black women.

This is from 5 months ago, and guys in the Red Pill were defending her.

Thank you for citing him! He’s been on point from the jump. DEEEEEEEFINITELY a real one.

Daps
Is anybody surprised at this point? It's so easy to use the black community these days if you are another race. Most cats can't wait to give time and attention to someone of another race if they fake like they have an ounce of 'flava' or 'sympathy'. Then folks get mad when these people pivot back to their culture
Black people's ( American) our biggest challenge is overcoming our social conditioning of self-hate. We can dominate the world if we can overcome this issue

Daps
Is anybody surprised at this point? It's so easy to use the black community these days if you are another race. Most cats can't wait to give time and attention to someone of another race if they fake like they have an ounce of 'flava' or 'sympathy'. Then folks get mad when these people pivot back to their culture
it's crazy that allow outsiders to discuss our issues

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Yep, this will be the death knell for the Manosphere as it should be. Ironic that it was due to an ugly female cac.
full

The African brotha from “Roomates” called her out and ALL the black red pill content creators attacked the African breh. Well, here we are.

:martin:

I tried to tell y’all niiggas too but what do I know, I’m not FBA.

:snoop:
Hafeez, got to give him credit because he called her out as a "Derrick Jaxn" early and the WHOLE manosphere went at him.

He's happily married btw
Hafeez-Baoku.jpg

While Hafeez IS an emotional debater, overly optimistic & religious therefore not a shining rep example himself, he should re-up this with a new update lol

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yep, this will be the death knell for the Manosphere as it should be. Ironic that it was due to an ugly female cac.
full

Hafeez, got to give him credit because he called her out as a "Derrick Jaxn" early and the WHOLE manosphere went at him.

He's happily married btw
Hafeez-Baoku.jpg

While Hafeez IS an emotional debater, overly optimistic & religious therefore not a shining rep example himself, he should re-up this with a new update lol

Next thing you know, some self-hating BW will start call him a colorist.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
You're right, I checked the transcribed and it didn't show George Washington.

But I think Kendra (Crimson Cure) had it on her stream at 12:35.

"12:35 George Washington yeah he did yeah no romance me I'm just saying he actually it's actually interesting he.
12:42 um he had a different like he inherited his slaves and it wasn't as simple as he.
12:49 could have just like let them go because um the debt that's incurred on them like you can't just release them and so he.
12:54 his slaves actually like he had a really good relationship with them and they considered him like a dad oddly enough like like a lot of his all."

Yeah that was it. I figured someone saved it

Daps
Jason Black, Omowale and TyCity are the ONLY Black men on YT I take seriously on this topic because they are the ONLY Black men who called this pasty broad out from the jump.

AAAAAALL these black manosphere negroes were up her ass.

And called Black women haters.

And again, the White/non-Black woman comes in, USES Black men and gives them her ass to kiss when she’s in the presence of her own race.

When Black women talk about how brehs treat women of other races differently and give these b!tches passes THIS is WTF we talking about.
Black men are the biggest simps for non-black women. It's nothing wrong with having a genuine/ non-fetish attraction for a woman of another race but too MANY black me are simps and willing to do anything for these women.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

:heh: If you wanna know why this white supremacist blew up, just look at these channels that had her on and who they entertain as guests. nikkas really tryna give Crispy an extra lifeline. Pathetic. These nikkas so blinded by they hatred for the opposite black sex, they’re willing to collab with traitors and actual racists. Cynthia G did the same shyt in that video about Brian that she made private.

That channel is ran by Anton Daniels, he is one of the biggest c00ns on youtube but hes skillful because he finds likeminded c00ns and puts resources into them. So it appears like hes pro black .

Lapeef network will probably co-sign Pearly about slavery being fabricated or embellished.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
it's crazy that allow outsiders to discuss our issues

It's not surprising how easy it is that outsiders come in and slum and leave with the bag. I was bringing this up in the China Mac discussion and a lot of people were trying to argue with me. JustPearlyThings doesn't even look like the kind of white girl that deals with black people. She just saw a lane for a quick cash grab, seen how easy it is to band together negroes, profitted off of them and she's in the process of ditching them once she fully makes 'that pivot'.

China Mac does the same thing. Argues and fights with nothing but black men, pushes that street code nonsense in the blacks community, and makes his bag off of black culture, but comes to the defense of Chinese culture ultra quick and doesn't push beef or the street code amongst his own.

It's so easy to come in amongst the blacks, slum, make a mess in the black community and then 'clean up' after you've gotten the bag.