Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ironic because for a long time Black women weren't accepted and allowed in the BlackManOSphere to talk about issues pertaining BW and BM relationships, but some ordinary WW became the crowned womanking for no apparent reason to talk about BW and BM relationships. That's illogical at best.

I’m so confused. I could understand if she was one of these pawgs these nikkas covet so much, but this bytch is ugly af.

Imagine getting together in public talking shyt about black women with a butt ugly ass white woman.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Is that the guy on Fresh n Fit, when they said wm have it the hardest and are the most discriminated demographic in America? I so dislike these guys.

Educated Black men:

“A recent report from the advocacy group Young Invincible’s suggests not: African American millennial men need two or more levels of education to have the same employment prospects as their white peers. White male college graduates have a 97.6% employment rate. Black male college graduates have a 92.8% employment rate—which correlates more closely with the job prospects for white men who have some college education but no degree (92.5%).”

At the 1hr:43 min mark
Saint sinner and Myron both talking about “how white men are demonized in america”

:dead: :wtf:
In a room full of other white men
@Roid Jones

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

At the 1hr:43 min mark
Saint sinner and Myron both talking about “how white men are demonized in america”

:dead: :wtf:
In a room full of other white men
@Roid Jones

This shyt is wild

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

The GI Bill and the Racial Wealth Gap!

“The original GI Bill ended in July 1956. By that time, nearly 8 million World War II veterans had received education or training, and 4.3 million home loans worth $33 billion had been handed out. But most Black veterans had been left behind. As employment, college attendance and wealth surged for whites, disparities with their Black counterparts not only continued, but widened. There was, writes Katznelson, “no greater instrument for widening an already huge racial gap in postwar America than the GI Bill.”
[...]
"Today, a stark wealth gap between Black and white Americans persists. The median income for white households in 2019 was $76,057, according to the U.S. Census. For Black households, it was $46,073.”

[...]
"Roosevelt signed the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act into law on June 22, 1944, only weeks after the D-Day offensive began. It ushered into law sweeping benefits for veterans, including college tuition, low-cost home loans, and unemployment insurance."
[...]
"A White Post-War Housing Boom—And Redlining in Black Neighborhoods

The postwar housing boom almost entirely excluded Black Americans, most of whom remained in cities that received less and less investment from businesses and banks.

Though the GI Bill guaranteed low-interest mortgages and other loans, they were not administered by the VA itself. Thus, the VA could cosign, but not actually guarantee the loans. This gave white-run financial institutions free rein to refuse mortgages and loans to Black people."

Also see: Melissa E. Murray, Whatever Happened to G.I. Jane?: Citizenship, Gender, and Social Policy in the Postwar Era, 9 Mich. J. Gender & L. 91 (2002).

“White feminism did not address the plight of the black woman, although using that plight as a reservoir for rhetorical argument based on emotional analogy. Angela Davis argues that white feminists often alluded to marriage being like slavery but by doing so they:

“...seem to have ignored, however, the fact that their identification of the two institutions also implied that slavery was really no worse than marriage. But even so the most important implication of this comparison was that white middle-class women felt a certain affinity with black women and men, for whom slavery meant whips and chains (Davis;1981,25)”

The plight of the black woman differed from that of the woman because of the privileges white women were afforded due to their race. This led Frances Beal to say that:

“the white women's movement is far from being monolithic. Any white group that does not have an anti-imperialist and anti-racist ideology has absolutely nothing in common with the black women's struggle (Beal; 1969,8.)”.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That dude mediocre tutorials whatever was just grinning and doing all types of interviews on her show. Dudes are slaves to clout.
Slaves for that white validation. That's why I always looked at that red pill/manosphere stuff with the side eye. A lot of it sounded like jaded dudes and it also blended well with those right wing extremist views. Throw in a couple of brehs that'll do anything for money and attention and you have a perfect storm for grifters and frauds to manipulate the game. I've always wondered why do black people have foreigners or white people on their shows discussing black relationships and issues. To add salt to it they made these people comfortable downing black men and women in public forums and now they think they're down for the cause.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps

:heh: If you wanna know why this white supremacist blew up, just look at these channels that had her on and who they entertain as guests. nikkas really tryna give Crispy an extra lifeline. Pathetic. These nikkas so blinded by they hatred for the opposite black sex, they’re willing to collab with traitors and actual racists. Cynthia G did the same shyt in that video about Brian that she made private.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Slaves for that white validation. That's why I always looked at that red pill/manosphere stuff with the side eye. A lot of it sounded like jaded dudes and it also blended well with those right wing extremist views. Throw in a couple of brehs that'll do anything for money and attention and you have a perfect storm for grifters and frauds to manipulate the game. I've always wondered why do black people have foreigners or white people on their shows discussing black relationships and issues. To add salt to it they made these people comfortable downing black men and women in public forums and now they think they're down for the cause.
Here is one of them. I only could listen for 5 minutes to this B.S. and turned it off. He usually says a lot of dumb stuff, but this was taken to a whole new level. And in his comment section is a barrage of slaves.