Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did he actually mentor this cave bytch? I keep seeing people say that, but from what I’ve found she literally made one short appearance on his show and that was it.

She was on his show and has spoken about she she paid him to school her and how he helped her content and channel grow, there is a reason people allude to her as Kevin's daughter another one is Melanie King. The Lead Attorney is another one in her corner

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Jason Black ethered the both of them thats where and when the interview got shared.

And JustDevilishThings deleted the Nick Fuentes interview just hours ago.

She didn't apologize or try to explain...she just deleted the interview and is hoping the internet forgets.
:mjlol:
Jason Black, Omowale and TyCity are the ONLY Black men on YT I take seriously on this topic because they are the ONLY Black men who called this pasty broad out from the jump.

AAAAAALL these black manosphere negroes were up her ass.

And called Black women haters.

And again, the White/non-Black woman comes in, USES Black men and gives them her ass to kiss when she’s in the presence of her own race.

When Black women talk about how brehs treat women of other races differently and give these b!tches passes THIS is WTF we talking about.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The African brotha from “Roomates” called her out and ALL the black red pill content creators attacked the African breh. Well, here we are.

:martin:

I tried to tell y’all niiggas too but what do I know, I’m not FBA.

:snoop:
He did call her out! That’s right.

This shyt is shameful as hell.

Honestly this manosphere shyt is blowing up in their faces because many of the men in the space are problematic themselves.

How you walking into a public L like this for the WORLD to see.

Even WHITE MEN backed up off Pearl because they saw the game she was running.

Every woman in that “space” is a fraud and making money of these idiots.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is black folks fault like always:manny:

The bytch didn't sneak in the door:manny:
^^^^^^^^^^

And I’m not saying it’s ALL Black men because I am surrounded by capable, intelligent leaders.

However, these manosphere negroes are mad at Black women for not following their lead??!
These nikkas would lead a woman/family over a damn cliff!
THEEEEEESE are the men women are supposed to follow?

:laff::laff::laff:

Like, it would be funny if we weren’t talking about the state and direction of the community.

These dudes are literal idiots who can’t see the white supremacist play from a silly little white girl 10+ years younger than them.

Type of dudes who are blinded by white skin.

Sigh.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^^^^^^

And I’m not saying it’s ALL Black men because I am surrounded by capable, intelligent leaders.

However, these manosphere negroes are mad at Black women for not following their lead??!
These nikkas would lead a woman/family over a damn cliff!
THEEEEEESE are the men women are supposed to follow?

:laff::laff::laff:

Like, it would be funny if we weren’t talking about the state and direction of the community.

These dudes are literal idiots who can’t see the white supremacist play from a silly little white girl 10+ years younger than them.

Type of dudes who are blinded by white skin.

Sigh.
Ten years is being generous

A lot of them nikkas are in their 40s/50s

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did call her out! That’s right.

This shyt is shameful as hell.

Honestly this manosphere shyt is blowing up in their faces because many of the men in the space are problematic themselves.

How you walking into a public L like this for the WORLD to see.

Even WHITE MEN backed up off Pearl because they saw the game she was running.

Every woman in that “space” is a fraud and making money of these idiots.

Exactly, Rollo Tomassi has been calling her a fraud for a while and dudes still let her run game

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The black manosphere is full of rejects and crazies, why would I blame the white woman for taking advantage of it ? nikkas were sitting up in her comments kikiing
:manny:
I am not part of the Black manosphere, but during the pandemic was advised to listen to some of the contributors in the Black manosphere. It's a complicated space and for sure not all are rejects. Most of the head starters are in relationships with and or even married to Black Women. Some are academically educated, others have regular jobs, while others are self employed or have a companies where they employ people.

At times I still listen to Dr. T Hasan Johnson (Ph.D), Dr. Tommy Curry (Ph.D), Dr. Ronald Neal (Ph.D) , “Green Gorilla” Ph.D. But I also take in what BGS IBMOR ( Introspective Black men of reform) has to say, although I don't agree with some of his point of views. BGS IBMOR has a degree in aircraft engineering.

There's people like Oshay Duke Jackson, who recently has denounced his participation in the Black manosphere. But on his platform he had panels with Black men talking about solutions. Obsedian Ali, who I disagree with 50% is one of the founders of Black manosphere.

There are many others as well, but I don't follow them… However I do know they are accomplished and have a relationship with a Black woman, or seeking.

I do see the point you make about rejects, because those type of guys also started to attached themselves to the Black manosphere, although they are red pill and even black pill. That's guys like Fresh and Fit.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Exactly, Rollo Tomassi has been calling her a fraud for a while and dudes still let her run game
Who started was Dr. Omowale Afrika. Not only is she a fraud, she's detached from Black society and the community, so she doesn't get what the issues are between Black men and Black women.

This is from 5 months ago, and guys in the Red Pill were defending her.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I am not part of the BlackManOSphere, but during the pandemic was advised to listen to some of the contributors in the BlackManOSphere. It's a complicated space and for sure not all are rejects. Most of the head starters are in relationships with and or even married to Black Women. Some are academically educated, others have regular jobs, while others are self employed or have a companies where they employ people.

At times I still listen to Dr. T Hasan Johnson (Ph.D), Dr. Tommy Curry (Ph.D), Dr. Ronald Neal (Ph.D) , “Green Gorilla” Ph.D. But I also take in what BGS IBMOR ( Introspective Black men of reform) has to say, although I don't agree with some of his point of views. BGS IBMOR has a degree in aircraft engineering.

There's people like Oshay Duke Jackson, who recently has denounced his participation in the BlackManOSphere. But on his platform he had panels with Black men talking about solutions. Obsedian Ali, who I disagree with 50% is one of the founders of BlackManOSphere.

There are many others as well, but I don't follow them… However I do know they are accomplished and have a relationship with a Black woman, or seeking.

I do see the point you make about rejects, because those type of guys also started to attached themselves to the BlackManOSphere, although they are red pill and even black pill. That's guys like Fresh and Fit.

Im talking about the channels that the lowest common denominators gravitate to and are in the algorithm daily.

They do reaction videos on women acting a fool. I don’t even wanna say names.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
She was on his show and has spoken about she she paid him to school her and how he helped her content and channel grow, there is a reason people allude to her as Kevin's daughter another one is Melanie King. The Lead Attorney is another one in her corner
We can't check or verify if what she says about Kevin is actually true.

I haven't seen The Lead Attorney talk about Just Pearl (Henna Pearl Davis). I did see MTR and he has some explaining to do.

Not sure why Melanie King went on there. I have seen some of the clips, with discussions she had on there.

Melanie King (Melanie Burge) had channels larger than Just Pearl (Henna Pearl Davis), not just Melanie King the channel most are familiar with.

Joined Jan 20, 2015
1,136,641,989 views.

Joined Aug 2, 2016

Joined Jan 31, 2017

Last edited: