Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
When are people gonna learn to stop seeking unprofessional opinions by random people on the internet. Damn near everyone in these spaces is a goof and my friends and I saw this white woman being a racist from the very beginning...it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. How anyone can watch more than 5 minutes of this trash is beyond me :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Samuels dying is like when Pablo Escobar died, after that happened everyone in the Columbian drug game wanted to be number 1 and didn’t care how they became it.

Mediocre, Tutorial, and Reviews is doing the same thing.

Y’all need to stop listening tho these wannabe house n-gga’s because at the end of the day they couldn’t give one fcck about the black community. Watch most of these dudes get on the Tariq wave and con people out of money down the road.

Worst thing is KS was close to MTR and he mentored pearly, and these are the people publicly carrying on his legacy, one is proving to be a weak willed man and the other is a right wing cac :snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So that's it she's done out here on these internet streets... :mjlol:
Crimson Cure went in on her and I just checked out a Dennis Spurling YT live panel where she was the topic of discussion and people were grilling her in the chat saying she's friends with Ben Shapiro and she's a racist.

It might be a wrap for homegirl on the black manosphere side of things...but it looks like she's trying to pivot into the alt right/conservative lane after using Black people to build her platform.

:mjpls:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Worst thing is KS was close to MTR and he mentored pearly, and these are the people publicly carrying on his legacy, one is proving to be a weak willed man and the other is a right wing cac :snoop:
Did he actually mentor this cave bytch? I keep seeing people say that, but from what I’ve found she literally made one short appearance on his show and that was it.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Henna P. Davis...

2-169.png

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Crimson Cure went in on her and I just checked out a Dennis Spurling YT live panel where she was the topic of discussion and people were grilling her in the chat saying she's friends with Ben Shapiro and she's a racist.

It might be a wrap for homegirl on the black manosphere side of things...but it looks like she's trying to pivot into the alt right/conservative lane after using Black people to build her platform.

:mjpls:

It starts to make sense.

History of the Incel:

“Incel violence as a new terrorism threat: A brief investigation between Alt-Right and Manosphere dimensions“
Vol. 11 No. 2 (2022): Vol. 11 No. 2 | Sortuz: Oñati Journal of Emergent Socio-Legal Studies

From the NTAC report :

“Origins of the “Incel” Label
In the late 1990s, a Canadian woman created an Internet peer support forum for people who wanted a sexual relationship but were unable to find a partner. It was intended to be a safe place to seek support for those who felt sexually deprived due to social awkwardness, marginalization, or mental illness. She popularized the term “involuntary celibacy” as a nonjudgmental way for lonely people to identify as a group. Over time, the term would be shortened to “incel.” This forum, along with similar communities, was intended to be positive and focused on providing support for overcoming one’s “incel” status.

As the community grew, the ideas expressed in the forums changed and by the early 2000s, some of the more dominant voices were young heterosexual men with vindictive and aggressive views toward women. Though the original developer took down her website, the community continued to spread across other forums.

Today, the term “incel” is often used to describe men who feel unable to obtain romantic or sexual relationships with women, to which they feel entitled. The term is used to describe one online subculture that exists within the “manosphere” – a network of blogs and forums frequented by groups including incels, men’s rights activists (MRAs), Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW), and pickup artists (PUAs). Although these groups are known to promote male-dominant views, some members express extreme ideologies involving anti-woman hate, sexual objectification of women, and calls for violence targeting women.”

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't trust any woman on that redpill/manosphere/anti-woke/men's right's shyt. There is a 100% chance that she is either

1. Grifting to get thirsty incels to buy her pics and products
  2. A right-winger and racist
More than likely both. :unimpressed: