Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Samuels dying is like when Pablo Escobar died, after that happened everyone in the Columbian drug game wanted to be number 1 and didn’t care how they became it.

Mediocre, Tutorial, and Reviews is doing the same thing.

Y’all need to stop listening tho these wannabe house n-gga’s because at the end of the day they couldn’t give one fcck about the black community. Watch most of these dudes get on the Tariq wave and con people out of money down the road.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Just when you thought it couldn't get worse than Fresh and Fit.

Youtube is really in the tank for white people. I was talking to my sister last week about this. People like JustPastyThings and washed up party boy Adam Sosnick bringing black people to the colloseum under the guise of solving issues but lining their own pockets.

And alot of the black manosphere is to blame because we give everyone else the seal of approval. These people really have to invest in their own production instead of outsourcing to whites out of fear of failure.

And shoutout to Jason Black even though he's still bitter about Kevin Samuels.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this goof Melanie King :francis:

WTAF!!!! MTR and I just left the UK and had no idea about this. To say I’m hurt and disappointed would be an upgrade. I don’t play about my people and especially our men. I had to check people on what they said about black men on the podcast but it was from the guest not Pearl at the time. I am sorry to my brothers, our community, and especially my father for this happening. If I had known I would have set the podcast on fire. Down to the studs! My ignorance is not an excuse though. Just know I am talking to men in the space on how to address this so I can follow their lead. Y’all have enough problems than have to deal with this ignorant azz bs.
Edit: The comments about slavery not being that bad and it was over exaggerated needs to be aggressively dismantled.
😢

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Although melanie king did do a bit of clout chasing going to that ugly mayo colored broads platform, melanie typically is a real one and from the clips I seen was keeping it thorough on the platform. Not like she was on her platform cosigning pearly nonsense. So I felt it was a bit out of line for Jason black to call her out specifically. It's them manosphere idiots who drove this for real

And I have listened to about 7 responses to pearly and nick Fuentes and I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed. I've heard only 1 content creators actually debunk what they were saying with facts. No good being "black first" If you don't even have a basic understanding of our history.