Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
So wait a minute:

- Oshay doesn’t have a problem with the same things being said offline “joking around with his White friends”,
just if it’s on YouTube?

- Doesn’t Oshay live and work in Scandinavia? What does he mean he doesn’t work with White folks?
Oh, again “just not on YouTube”, huh?

- How is Oshay not the same as Pearly? He is a Whole immigrant getting money outside of his “culture”

...but I’m sure none of this matters

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
All her video titles are “ black women___ “

Or “black men_________”

She put “Jewish women______” titles or white women titles
Then YouTube taking that down quick
I'm glad to see her getting trashed. She shouldn't be giving Fuentes any time of day. That said, I hope you guys keep that same energy next time Fuentes' friend, Destiny, chimes in on black people as well. Too many here are fans of him as well.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad to see her getting trashed. She shouldn't be giving Fuentes any time of day. That said, I hope you guys keep that same energy next time Fuentes' friend, Destiny, chimes in on black people as well. Too many here are fans of him as well.
Destiny flat out pulled the "reverse racism" card in one of his videos.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
She's out here laughing it up with Nick Fuentes as he makes racist jokes. It should have been obvious she was a racist before then, but now it's in the open.
Some other Black Red Pillers who did collabs with her(even just recently) are addressing the topic right now.

We'll see how this affects her standing.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So wait a minute:

- Oshay doesn’t have a problem with the same things being said offline “joking around with his White friends”,
just if it’s on YouTube?

- Doesn’t Oshay live and work in Scandinavia? What does he mean he doesn’t work with White folks?
Oh, again “just not on YouTube”, huh?

- How is Oshay not the same as Pearly? He is a Whole immigrant getting money outside of his “culture”

...but I’m sure none of this matters
Oshay is in Uganda and has been for years. Scandinavia has an increasing East African population as of late, anyway

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I thought it was pretty obvious based on her trash argumentative skills and need to repeat the same talking points that she was just making a come-up on the movement. I've been saying a lot of the women in this sphere don't believe what they're saying....they just see undesired/impressionable men and envision a check.

The women who provide balanced analysis of what's going on are different....but the one's who drive home alpha male, submission, etc talk that not even all dudes believe....def faking

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue is it's always too late when black folks decide to be mad. The bytch got a million subs on YouTube now:mjlol:

It's just like nikkas talking that "Boycott Vlad" shyt for being disrespectful but he's already millions deep