Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
yall dedicating 34 pages to this shyt is just as bad as the people youre discussing

why spend time on it if it upsets you?
Because it has a definitive impact on what has been happening online for many years. It also will transcend over to real life. This is the first time in years BM and BW with apposing views, different political views, religious views etc... are coming together and agree.

This is big!

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
She just used the Adam 22 gameplan. Grab a bunch of negroes, make a bunch of money off of them and blow her platform up as the hip white guy/girl and then when they've maxed out their audience, it's time to come home and stop playing negro.
bingo

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Hes a millionaire, has a black wife and employs black people. So i get it to a degree, but all his rhetoric screams “I was bullied growing up/Revenge of the nerds”.
He enjoys black people being denigrated and doesn’t see himself as apart of the whole and his audience shares the same views.
^^This.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Is it any wonder why black women don’t respect these clowns?
Most of these men in the Black manosphere who are the actual content creators denounce this womanking. It's RedPill guys who support her.

The woman support comment is a somewhat invalid. This 59% by now has become 80%. Some of the things these content creators state has validation.

"She found that having children by different fathers was more common among minority women, with 59 percent of African American mothers, 35 percent of Hispanic mothers, and 22 percent of White mothers reporting multiple partner fertility. Women who were not living with a man when they gave birth and those with low income and less education were also more likely to have children by different men."
Many U.S. women have children by more than one man

Dennis Spurling asked Should Black Men help take care of 1 million #biracial babies That Single BWs have had with non Black men??

Here is the CDC source: see tables 1, 2 and 3.

"Fertility of Men and Women Aged 15–44 in the United States: National Survey of Family Growth, 2011–2015"

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr113.pdf

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you all watch their videos to get a grasp of each one of them, and not just go by other's opinions.

Because alot of you APPEAR to be posting on surface knowledge adn grouping all the youtubers under one type of personality.

Keep the same energy you would keep as someone who as actually watched and listened comprehensively and not because you have an axe to grind.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
we still talking about this... just stop allowing white folks to make a buck off you and support black folks who are black 1st only...:dahell: why is that so hard....
Some of these folks like Aton Daniels, Mr. Fantastic and ilk would consider the above "hotep and pro-blackness". That's the problem.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Shout out to the brotha Edward Anderson. #EHBM
He says a lot of good stuff, he can go off the rails sometimes but young bro be on point.

"don't be redpill for Black women and then be blue pill for non-Black women"

He said something about conservative women a few weeks ago that is very relevant and more people need to bring this up.
He said these conservative women never renounce the rights and benefits that feminism has gotten them, while they talk about how bad liberalism and feminism is. These bytches be voting, go to college, get title 9 (didn't Pearl play sports? lol), get abortions, try to work in male dominated fields etc. Look at Fox News, they have a lot of women on their shows. These bytches ain't at home in the kitchen.
That’s why this shyt is a GRIFT

The very women “supporting” y’all are simply saying what you want to hear while making bank.

Those women enjoy the rights feminism gave them as well. Why would ANY woman want to roll that shyt back knowing they could just as easily turn into the older woman who gets left for another woman, etc.

Side note: lemme ask y’all something.

Why do you think women’s shelters exist(ed)?

If there were just one or two women in a town having marital or financial issues, the shyt wouldn’t exist.
All of these “safety nets” were put in place by society/government for the women and children who are in bad situations.

The reason why even your so called conservative women aren’t giving up the ability to make a buck is because they are aware of the bad shyt that can happen to older women. They’re simply GRIFTING to make a dollar and throwing their fellow women under the bus.

The way y’all now see these Black content creators are grifting alongside Pearl to make a buck? These conservative women (including Candance Owens, for example) are making BANK because they don’t want to be a woman who doesn’t have $.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You and the mfs that cosign this hoe ass take get no respect. Keep it a buck:ufdup:
I've listened to a lot of these nikkas, the vast majority of them are in their 40s, pushing 50s, some of these negros are in their 60s and have little net worth and talk about vacuous bullshyt like Ciara and Russel Wilson, how to buy p*ssy in third world countries and why black women don't respect them. Then they argue amongst each other over petty bullshyt. They're fukking CLOWNS.

The only one of these guys I could tolerate was the great David Carroll(RIP). Well read and researched. The mental juggernaut's death was a great loss.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Because it has a definitive impact on what has been happening online for many years. It also will transcend over to real life. This is the first time in years BM and BW with apposing fews, different political views, religious views etc... are coming together and agree.

This is big!
Yea, Jason Black might actually be a big part of the reason BM & BW start seeing eye to eye and coming back to the table.

I don’t tune into every broadcast, but I check in here and there because I know his heart is in the right place.

These last couple shows are going to seriously impact Black YouTube, and Black folks in general. This was major.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just trying to figure out when or how Pearl became a part of the black manosphere I didn’t even know it was a black manosphere I just thought it was the manosphere and than folks I haven’t heard of making 4-6 hour long videos critiquing her because she interviews a racist.

But at the same time the folks are upset she interviewed a racist but at the same time watched the interview. I guess my question is so what now? Is she not supposed to interview the guy because of his beliefs? I am very well aware that not all people like us for one reason or another but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to hear the other sides view occasionally. What’s wrong with interviewing folks who you disagree with?

It could just be me but some of you are over sensitive when it comes to select subjects but don’t remain consistent. I don’t know how when or why we just determined that only black folks can talk about black folks when everyone talks about every one.

And yep I was not offended. I’ve said worse myself. And I’m sure many of you have as well. Take a step outside of yourself and analyze sometimes. You may see that you are over reacting.

I’ve been paying attention to see who actually made a comment on what they were offended by but it seems that the real issue is folks are mad that a white woman found success in the lane. I still don’t understand how she is part of the black manosphere but I can easily tell that most of you don’t even have an issue with her outside of the fact she’s white.