Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
7 hours?
giphy.gif
I can't even speak for 5 mins...
I don’t know how he spoke for 7 hours straight. My voice cracks after speaking for 2 hours straight. :sadcam:
g5TeHV.gif

He’s got stamina. :dame:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And I just want to give credit where it’s due. Someone shouted out Omowale Afrika and I almost forgot he called this shyt out almost half a year ago:

VEEEEERY sharp brotha. I’ve posted him in TLR before.
See the thread I made last week about that white chicken shop girl?

Following the same blueprint as her with these color struck c00ns. To her credit, she’s at least average in looks compared to just pasty things, and hasn’t said anything racist (yet!)

But look at the bucks who ran to her defense in that thread. That’s why these mediocre cave bytches feel so comfortable coming into our spaces. I’m embarrassed by these black ‘men’ who give them a pass.

I’d at least somewhat understand if they were moderately attractive but they’re hit in the face too to add insult to injury. :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Oshay dropped another one on JPT. The cringe things she said in this video (clip) was snatched by time off that channel. It's crazy how people have been watching this trash fro so long. And next to JPT is a Black chick giggling like a moron, when JPT made fun of the MAAFA (slave trade). Ironically the Black chick is completely clueless on The Daughters of the Trade.

Thomas Sowell is at the root of all this misinformation being spread. And this Black chick is sitting there laughing and giggling like a "m…n" together with JPT. She doesn't even know about "the Daughters of the Trade". A group of "aristocratic Black women" at the time who caused all the horrors we had to endure for hundreds of years.

Of course this dumb heffa, JPT, never has heard of the Papal Bull and is completely unread when it comes to Black history. All she says come from far right wing views on Black people.

Again, Thomas Sowell is at the root of all this misinformation being spread. His name is often mentioned associated with these things. The one middle eastern woman at the Lapeef Network also mentioned him and his book a few years ago. These immigrant probably try to understand certain things, but don't get the full scope of American history like Party Alignment and Party Realignment etc, so they confuse these old and modern political parties.

“This support continued until the Portuguese began to forcefully kidnap and capture the innocent pagan natives of West Africa which were brought into Portugal and sold as slaves in 1444, an action that was blessed and praised by the papacy as a heroic step taken towards the salvation of the poor souls of those Black African captives.”
(Pius Onyemechi Adiele, The Popes, the Catholic Church and the Transatlantic Enslavement of Black Africans 1418-1839)

Thomas Sowell is not an historian, anthropologist or archeologist. He's an economist. Let him talk about this in an honest way:

(1) “The Slave Compensation Act 1837 (1 & 2 Vict. c. 3) was the world's first major act of compensated emancipation and an Act of Parliament in the United Kingdom, signed into law on 23 December 1837. It authorized the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt to compensate slave owners in the British colonies of the Caribbean, Mauritius, and the Cape of Good Hope in the amount of approximately £20 million for freed slaves. Based on a government census of 1 August 1834, over 40,000 awards to slave owners were issued. Since some of the payments were converted into 3.5% government annuities, they lasted until 2015.“

(2) “On April 16, 1862, President Lincoln signed the District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act. This law prohibited slavery in the District, forcing its 900-odd slaveholders to free their slaves, with the federal government paying owners an average of about $300 (equivalent to $8,000 in 2021) for each.”.

Another myth that has been spread by Thomas Sowell is that only a small percentage of whites were enslavers.

“The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent in Arkansas).”

YEA Oshay can sit in the corner where Jason Black left him

None of these fools called her out or said anything until Jason’s stream LAST WEEK.
Including Oshay. And he’s one of the dudes who was hyping her talking about she’s putting in more work than everyone else.

NAH stop ✋🏾

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The irony of all of these folks who aren’t red pill but decided to pile In because of selective outrage.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YEA Oshay can sit in the corner where Jason Black left him

None of these fools called her out or said anything until Jason’s stream LAST WEEK.
Including Oshay. And he’s one of the dudes who was hyping her talking about she’s putting in more work than everyone else.

NAH stop ✋🏾

Where was the lie did she not put in work? Has she not put in a lot of work?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
See the thread I made last week about that white chicken shop girl?

Following the same blueprint as her with these color struck c00ns. To her credit, she’s at least average in looks compared to just pasty things, and hasn’t said anything racist (yet!)

But look at the bucks who ran to her defense in that thread. That’s why these mediocre cave bytches feel so comfortable coming into our spaces. I’m embarrassed by these black ‘men’ who give them a pass.

I’d at least somewhat understand if they were moderately attractive but they’re hit in the face too to add insult to injury. :scust:
Like I’ve said, this is the exact shyt Black women have witnessed for years and nikkas say “Oh it’s a preference, you’re hating, your jealous, etc”.

Naw- a lot of Black men act a damn fool for white/non-black women and these idiots have finally put the shyt on FULL DISPLAY for the MODERN world to see. Negros give white bytches passes they would NEVER give us.

This shyt is a terrible look for the Black male collective online and it took Jason Black (who has been steadily calling them out) to finally expose this foolishness.

Like I said before, it’s not all Black men, but there are serious issues with the men in the “manosphere”.

The self-hate, Black women hate, and obsession with subscriber counts/potential revenue has caused these fools to literally drive Ms. Pearly around the Black YT streets gathering negros who are ok with denigrating Black women for a buck.

AAAAAAALL the fans who were up Pearl’s ass are just as bad.

No common sense, no foresight, no racial pride.

Imagine being dumb and blind enough to follow/support a mid-20s white girl who co-opted your movement, yet wondering why women don’t want to follow your lead 🤔

Nothing against the brothas who GET IT. Y’all know who you are.

But the fact that Jason Black even had enough ammunition to get this off tells you how bad it really is

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I’ve said, this is the exact shyt Black women have witnessed for years and nikkas say “Oh it’s a preference, you’re hating, your jealous, etc”.

Naw- a lot of Black men act a damn fool for white/non-black women and these idiots have finally put the shyt on FULL DISPLAY for the MODERN world to see. Negros give white bytches passes they would NEVER give us.

This shyt is a terrible look for the Black male collective online and it took Jason Black (who has been steadily calling them out) to finally expose this foolishness.

Like I said before, it’s not all Black men, but there are serious issues with the men in the “manosphere”.

The self-hate, Black women hate, and obsession with subscriber counts/potential revenue has caused these fools to literally drive Ms. Pearly around the Black YT streets gathering negros who are ok with denigrating Black women for a buck.

AAAAAAALL the fans who were up Pearl’s ass are just as bad.

No common sense, no foresight, no racial pride.

Imagine being dumb and blind enough to follow/support a mid-20s white girl who co-opted your movement, yet wondering why women don’t want to follow your lead 🤔

Nothing against the brothas who GET IT. Y’all know who you are.

But the fact that Jason Black even had enough ammunition to get this off tells you how bad it really is

You seem to really be going hard for the “black manosphere” why?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
But didn’t angryman and obsidian distance themselves from the manosphere, saying they not apart of it anymore

Angryman and Oshay leave the manoshpere every other month it seems.
Other cats been had it with Obsidian, and I'm talking other conservative dudes, lol.
Angryman and Obsidian been beefing for a while it seems.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
It's over as we once knew the Black manosphere. The devision is rising and c00ns are being exposed. I predict there's going to be a reshape of the concept, with Black women being involved from now on.

I got to disagree. The shyt has been fractured before Kevin Samuels died.
Hell before Kevin died half of the bros in the 'Sphere was hating on dude. HEAVY.

People say the sphere blew Pearl up. I didn't see her on no BGS panels. Never saw her on Dr. Hassan Johnson's show, or on Green Gorilla, or Dennis Spurling, or Mr. Palmer or Bernard Riley etc..

She blew up off KS review vids and later those interviews with Hafiz and CGA helped her blow up. Then the Tate interview.
On the Black side the Lapeef Network should get some blame. One of the mods changed his name to Mr. Pearly when she was on the panel. They be doing a lot of goofy shyt over there.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
He made a whole video about not going to the panel but still over there? He is so full if shyt.

It seems YouTube attracts the worst of both genders. Tommysotomsyor, Cynthia G, etc.

Anton Daniel’s is a special type of sellout. He claims black culture is trash but his lapeef show is Jerry springer status. He is the most fake alpha I’ve ever seen. Dude has to be playing a character to get views. So many losers on his channel I lose count. YouTube has turned into back page, or clubhouse video basically. But many women were co-signing Anton even that chick sixthegoddess.