Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I’m just trying to figure out when or how Pearl became a part of the black manosphere I didn’t even know it was a black manosphere I just thought it was the manosphere and than folks I haven’t heard of making 4-6 hour long videos critiquing her because she interviews a racist.

But at the same time the folks are upset she interviewed a racist but at the same time watched the interview. I guess my question is so what now? Is she not supposed to interview the guy because of his beliefs? I am very well aware that not all people like us for one reason or another but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to hear the other sides view occasionally. What’s wrong with interviewing folks who you disagree with?

It could just be me but some of you are over sensitive when it comes to select subjects but don’t remain consistent. I don’t know how when or why we just determined that only black folks can talk about black folks when everyone talks about every one.

And yep I was not offended. I’ve said worse myself. And I’m sure many of you have as well. Take a step outside of yourself and analyze sometimes. You may see that you are over reacting.
From what is said is that she paid Kevin Samuels to teach him certain things, and a few other people who are actually Red Pill. I don't know (remember) these peoples names.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It seems YouTube attracts the worst of both genders. Tommysotomsyor, Cynthia G, etc.

Anton Daniel’s is a special type of sellout. He claims black culture is trash but his lapeef show is Jerry springer status. He is the most fake alpha I’ve ever seen. Dude has to be playing a character to get views. So many losers on his channel I lose count. YouTube has turned into back page, or clubhouse video basically. But many women were co-signing Anton even that chick sixthegoddess.

I’m almost certain that lapeef is not his show he was a panel member. My question is this what is so fake about Anton? What has he said that wasn’t factual?

Black culture is trash by the way really think about it look at the types of things we condone and accept where is the lie?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's over as we once knew the Black manosphere. The devision is rising and c00ns are being exposed. I predict there's going to be a reshape of the concept, with Black women being involved from now on.
Pink Book Lessons has somewhat taken that mantle, problem is that she's getting co-signs from folks like Snacks Whitlock

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have no idea? It's pro-self and pro-self love. Any other group of people expresses that betterment of themselves. But somehow when we as Black people express betterment of ourselves that it's wrong, in some folks believe.

we cant let them deter us, fukk em...:stopitslime: everyone allowed to love their own and embrace their own its only a problem when we do it... so why is that such a problem??? they sound like haters

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yea, Jason Black might actually be a big part of the reason BM & BW start seeing eye to eye and coming back to the table.
I don't think it's directly him, but indirectly perhaps. He was the one who exposed this stream she did, that's true and he exposed some of these followers in the Black Manosphere who have achieved nothing. I saw it by accident on Ohsay's channel and went to The Business channel.

I don’t tune into every broadcast, but I check in here and there because I know his heart is in the right place.
I used to follow him, but as he started to diss people in these lives it left a bad taste for me and I unfollowed. I do tune in so every now and then.

These last couple shows are going to seriously impact Black YouTube, and Black folks in general. This was major.
True.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I’m almost certain that lapeef is not his show he was a panel member. My question is this what is so fake about Anton? What has he said that wasn’t factual?

Black culture is trash by the way really think about it look at the types of things we condone and accept where is the lie?
It depends upon what you consider Black American culture. Black American culture has different subcultures. What do you consider "all trash" in Black American culture?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends upon what you consider Black American culture. Black American culture has different subcultures. What do you consider "all trash" in Black American culture?

The things that are popular and have been popular it’s a lot of degeneracy that is placed at the forefront consistently.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pink Book Lessons has somewhat taken that mantle, problem is that she's getting co-signs from folks like Snacks Whitlock

That’s another thing we as a people have to get over. So what if people we don’t agree with find something we agree with. That just means that we aren’t as different as we try to claim to be.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
The things that are popular and have been popular it’s a lot of degeneracy that is placed at the forefront consistently.
But that doesn't make Black American culture bad as a whole. Who is marketing these degenerate dysfunctional things that are supposedly "Black American culture"?

Spoken word, Step shows etc are awesome in my humble opinion.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yea, Jason Black might actually be a big part of the reason BM & BW start seeing eye to eye and coming back to the table.

I don’t tune into every broadcast, but I check in here and there because I know his heart is in the right place.

These last couple shows are going to seriously impact Black YouTube, and Black folks in general. This was major.

Jason black is an absolute clown.
He is another Tommy sotomayor baby.
He just went to the pro black grift