Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It seems YouTube attracts the worst of both genders. Tommysotomsyor, Cynthia G, etc.

Anton Daniel’s is a special type of sellout. He claims black culture is trash but his lapeef show is Jerry springer status. He is the most fake alpha I’ve ever seen. Dude has to be playing a character to get views. So many losers on his channel I lose count. YouTube has turned into back page, or clubhouse video basically. But many women were co-signing Anton even that chick sixthegoddess.
Hes a millionaire, has a black wife and employs black people. So i get it to a degree, but all his rhetoric screams “I was bullied growing up/Revenge of the nerds”.
He enjoys black people being denigrated and doesn’t see himself as apart of the whole and his audience shares the same views.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Shout out to the brotha Edward Anderson. #EHBM
He says a lot of good stuff, he can go off the rails sometimes but young bro be on point.

"don't be redpill for Black women and then be blue pill for non-Black women"

He said something about conservative women a few weeks ago that is very relevant and more people need to bring this up.
He said these conservative women never renounce the rights and benefits that feminism has gotten them, while they talk about how bad liberalism and feminism is. These bytches be voting, go to college, get title 9 (didn't Pearl play sports? lol), get abortions, try to work in male dominated fields etc. Look at Fox News, they have a lot of women on their shows. These bytches ain't at home in the kitchen.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

:pachaha:

timestamp

URL]

Sad

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Hes a millionaire, has a black wife and employs black people. So i get it to a degree, but all his rhetoric screams “I was bullied growing up/Revenge of the nerds”.
He enjoys black people being denigrated and doesn’t see himself as apart of the whole and his audience shares the same views.

He comes off like a trust fund baby to me. Which I’m not knocking but for a millionaire he runs a trash relationship show and seems to have the worst types of blacks people on to promote his product. If he built his company from the ground up I can respect that but he doesn’t move like a man who has wealth at all.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
But didn’t angryman and obsidian distance themselves from the manosphere, saying they not apart of it anymore

Angry man can claim he's not apart of it all he wants but he's very much apart of it since his rhetoric is still the same as the other people in that sphere. Regardless he was one of the first people to defend JPT

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you all put alot of energy into these youtube gender videos

I wish ya'll would watch my alien/cryptid/military videos I post. At least they dont ask for cash apps and like buttons every 5 minutes, and dont stress you out(well maybe they might) like manosphere videos...

I'm disappointed

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never personally

I wish ya'll would watch my alien/cryptid/military videos I post. At least they dont ask for cash apps and like buttons every 5 minutes, and dont stress you out(well maybe they might) like manosphere videos...

I'm disappointed

You could of at least posted a link to your content and let us view

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He comes off like a trust fund baby to me. Which I’m not knocking but for a millionaire he runs a trash relationship show and seems to have the worst types of blacks people on to promote his product. If he built his company from the ground up I can respect that but he doesn’t move like a man who has wealth at all.
Millionaire bracket isn’t wealth to begin with but yea.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

I'm disappointed

YouTube is shyt for relationship stuff, politics but clutch for auto repair, home improvement, weapons, and finding new recipes, descent fitness channels.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I got to disagree. The shyt has been fractured before Kevin Samuels died.
Hell before Kevin died half of the bros in the 'Sphere was hating on dude. HEAVY.
That could be, as I said I was never a follower or in that space. I merely looked at some of the content because I was asked to look at some of these people. This was mostly during the pandemic.

People say the sphere blew Pearl up. I didn't see her on no BGS panels. Never saw her on Dr. Hassan Johnson's show, or on Green Gorilla, or Dennis Spurling, or Mr. Palmer or Bernard Riley etc..
I agree, she never was on there. And I happen to have followed some of them and seen their content.

She blew up off KS review vids and later those interviews with Hafiz and CGA helped her blow up. Then the Tate interview.
I have heard of Hafiz, but never seen him. And I have no idea who CGA is. I heard of Tate only recently for friends, because he had those sex trafficking allegations in Bulgaria. I never heard to guy talk, but for a few snippets on YT at the Crimson Cure.

On the Black side the Lapeef Network should get some blame. One of the mods changed his name to Mr. Pearly when she was on the panel. They be doing a lot of goofy shyt over there.
Anton Daniels stated that the Lapeef network is not Black. He made that clear to Courtney Michelle. I have been talking to Courtney behind the scene about some of this stuff. I found out about the Lapeef when Kevin was on there, during that panel he stated that he was in support of Courtney and Kay who stated that Black people should rebuild "Black Wallstreet". Daniel apposed and was heavy against this idea. However, he's not against China town, Korean town, Little Italy etc… But Lord behold Black people coming together to do something to improve Black peoples conditions, that is a no no....

Last edited: