Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Budda

Superstar
Daps
The Black Manophere has two models, 1.0 and 2.0.
2.0. was found by Oshay Duke Jackson, Obsidian Ali and the actual founder Angryman. This was explained by Oshay himself.

Oshay is the only one who has denounced JPT. The other two are defending her (we sick massa) as if their lives depend on it. They say she should never apologize.

The first model was found by Dr. Spencer Holman.

I thought black manosphere started with the likes of Seargentwilliepete or as far as I know.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But that doesn't make Black American culture bad as a whole. Who is marketing these dysfunctional things that are supposedly Black American culture?

It doesn’t matter if we continue to support it and live up to it. We are not above reproach and have a trash culture that we glamorize and glorify and if you try to shoot It down or go against the grain you are generally disparaged. We have a culture who thinks that men behaving responsibly and not having children outside or wedlock have something wrong with them. We have a culture that embraces the worst of the worst as far as criminality and places them on a pedestal as the image of masculinity. Let’s keep it funky we have really embraced degeneracy and refuse to accept shame/blame and accountability.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I thought black manosphere started with the likes of Seargentwilliepete or as far as I know.
I have heard of Seargentwilliepete, but never heard him. It was Oshay and Obsidian stating they are 2.0. At the Crimson Cure it was stated that Dr. Spencer Holman was the founder of 1.0. It could be Seargentwilliepete came out of this generation. What they stated it that Dr. Spencer Holman (Father Time) in the early 2000s.

I do remember some conversations on Black Planet and a now gone website, Topix where these conversations took place. This is also when divestors started to form and organize on these sites. Something weird happened after 911.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Jason black hustle black insecure people.
Talks shyt and does not even show his face.
You do have a point.
1436.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Jason black is an absolute clown.
He is another Tommy sotomayor baby.
He just went to the pro black grift
Facts.. If dude stuck to his fundamentals he would be good.. But his jealousy and envy just destroy his ego too much.. That shyt is not a good look.. :heh:

But people could do worse and he does give legit advice and help put people on.. Him acting like he created all the advice ever and people stole it from him tho :mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Facts.. If dude stuck to his fundamentals he would be good.. But his jealousy and envy just destroy his ego too much.. That shyt is not a good look.. :heh:

But people could do worse and he does give legit advice and help put people on.. Him acting like he created all the advice ever and people stole it from him tho :mjlol:

Facts

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
It doesn’t matter if we continue to support it and live up to it. We are not above reproach and have a trash culture that we glamorize and glorify and if you try to shoot It down or go against the grain you are generally disparaged. We have a culture who thinks that men behaving responsibly and not having children outside or wedlock have something wrong with them. We have a culture that embraces the worst of the worst as far as criminality and places them on a pedestal as the image of masculinity. Let’s keep it funky we have really embraced degeneracy and refuse to accept shame/blame and accountability.
That is not Black American culture. Those are conditions of marginalization based on socioeconomic deprivation.

This is part of Black American culture.

The Story Behind the Music of Drumline

The history of stepping

How Black culture helped define American cuisine

The legacy of storytelling in African-American history

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Most of these men in the Black manosphere who are the actual content creators denounce this womanking. It's RedPill guys who support her.

The woman support comment is a somewhat invalid. This 59% by now has become 80%. Some of the things these content creators state has validation.

"She found that having children by different fathers was more common among minority women, with 59 percent of African American mothers, 35 percent of Hispanic mothers, and 22 percent of White mothers reporting multiple partner fertility. Women who were not living with a man when they gave birth and those with low income and less education were also more likely to have children by different men."
Many U.S. women have children by more than one man

Dennis Spurling asked Should Black Men help take care of 1 million #biracial babies That Single BWs have had with non Black men??

Here is the CDC source: see tables 1, 2 and 3.

"Fertility of Men and Women Aged 15–44 in the United States: National Survey of Family Growth, 2011–2015"

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr113.pdf

Here is a video with the updated CDC data, friend.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I’m just trying to figure out when or how Pearl became a part of the black manosphere I didn’t even know it was a black manosphere I just thought it was the manosphere and than folks I haven’t heard of making 4-6 hour long videos critiquing her because she interviews a racist.

But at the same time the folks are upset she interviewed a racist but at the same time watched the interview. I guess my question is so what now? Is she not supposed to interview the guy because of his beliefs? I am very well aware that not all people like us for one reason or another but that doesn’t mean that I don’t want to hear the other sides view occasionally. What’s wrong with interviewing folks who you disagree with?

It could just be me but some of you are over sensitive when it comes to select subjects but don’t remain consistent. I don’t know how when or why we just determined that only black folks can talk about black folks when everyone talks about every one.

And yep I was not offended. I’ve said worse myself. And I’m sure many of you have as well. Take a step outside of yourself and analyze sometimes. You may see that you are over reacting.

I’ve been paying attention to see who actually made a comment on what they were offended by but it seems that the real issue is folks are mad that a white woman found success in the lane. I still don’t understand how she is part of the black manosphere but I can easily tell that most of you don’t even have an issue with her outside of the fact she’s white.
Question: Would you allow a white man to tell you you're not a good representation of a black man for the black community?