Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I dont care to watch and spend time on either of these videos, all i am against is mate guarding and dikk policing.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The Black Manophere has two models, 1.0 and 2.0.
2.0. was found by Oshay Duke Jackson, Obsidian Ali and the actual founder Angryman. This was explained by Oshay himself.

Oshay is the only one who has denounced JPT. The other two are defending her (we sick massa) as if their lives depend on it. They say she should never apologize.

The first model was found by Dr. Spencer Holman.
But didn’t angryman and obsidian distance themselves from the manosphere, saying they not apart of it anymore

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
But didn’t angryman and obsidian distance themselves from the manosphere, saying they not apart of it anymore
That could be, I never followed Angryman so I don't know. I did listen to some of the shows Obsidian did, but don't recall him saying this. I heard like 5 of them. They are usually extremely long, so I rather don't listen, and when I did I skipped fast through to the hours.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I dont care to watch and spend time on either of these videos, all i am against is mate guarding and dikk policing.
This content / sector gained moment during the pandemic, when people were forced to stay home, or indoors.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
That could be, I never followed Angryman so I don't know. I did listen to some of the shows Obsidian did, but don't recall him saying this. I heard like 5 of them. They are usually extremely long, so I rather don't listen, and when I did I skipped fast through to the hours.
I don’t see they names in certain spaces

All I’m saying is I don’t think people can say ole girl was put on and supported by the black manosphere, the only thing she does is steal some of they talking points and b*stardized it, really it’s just the Kevin samuels affect

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don’t see they names in certain spaces

All I’m saying is I don’t think people can say ole girl was put on and supported by the black manosphere, the only thing she does is steal some of they talking points and b*stardized it, really it’s just the Kevin samuels affect
Omowale Afrika did a few shows on it at the time. It was some Black men arguing that she should be uplifted. Yet, these same men stated that no (Black) women was allowed into the space. When Omowale did those shows she was already somewhat getting big, over 50K, but under 150K. And that is when I first heard of her. She took talking points from Kevin that are controversial. But she doesn't get the deeper meaning and history behind what Kevin was saying. JPT doesn't understand the historical context Kevin addressed, to her it's just entertainment.

I posted the historic context here.

Omowale also criticized some of the things Kevin said, that appeared to be incorrect.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nigerian tether c00n caping for this cavewench :dead: jason bodying these nikkas
You are talking unintelligent here. These people have been influenced by Thomas Sowell's rhetoric, which is ramped with some in the Black Manosphere. That is the more concerning part. It was necessary that JB confronted them with this ignorance. However, JB didn't ask what shaped those views. Jessica X used to hangout with Obsian and Mr. Fantastic, and both are Thomas Sowell groupies. That is where she got her American political views from. But I think her political views started to change after Dr. Umar debated Cynthia G.

Many of these immigrants are Republican, but don't understand the historical context of Party Alignment and Party Realignment. And that is where shyt is getting confused.

I wonder do you have a mind of your own?

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Omowale Afrika did a few shows on it at the time. It was some Black men arguing that she should be uplifted. Yet, these same men like stated that no (Black) women was allowed into the space. When Omowale did those shows she was already somewhat getting big, over 50K, but under 150K. And that is when I first heard of her. She took talking points from Kevin that are controversial. But she doesn't get the deep meaning and history behind what Kevin was saying. JPT doesn't understand the historical context Kevin addressed, to her it's just entertainment.

I posted the historic context here.

Omowale also criticized some of the things Kevin said, that appeared to be incorrect.
But who were the men arguing for her to be uplifted

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MTR just got put on probation

:russ: :russ:

7 hours?
giphy.gif
I can't even speak for 5 mins...

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Is she big in the UK?

I've never heard anyone talk about her but I'm tryna find her
She's popular in the Black Manosphere. She has worked with Black American women who made pro Black Manoshpere content.

Here are some vids with conversations she had about her personal life and views. I have to give her flowers for her femininity content. A lot of divestors and swirlers got upset with her, as she took them on and exposed a lot of them for lying about their relationships with these imaginary wm etc and luxury lifestyles they claimed to have. She was always Pro-Black in her views. I suggest you listen piece-by-piece, because it's a lot (typical CV Pandemic content long).

Basically Jessica X should have been where JPT is at.

"This Is Why Black Women Will Always Be Single w/@JessicaXnetwork" on the Crimson Cure

"Live With @JessicaXnetwork | Dating in the UK, The Manosphere, Divesting & More!" on Chez Charde

"THE S3XUAL EMPOWERMENT LIE" FT JESSICA X" on D’Nieka Marie DOPE DISCUSSIONS.

"The Breakdown Presents: An In-depth Discussion with Jessica X" on The Breakdown; A Woman's Perspective.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
But who were the men arguing for her to be uplifted
Random dudes and some of the content creators. I am not in that space like that to know who did or didn't, but from what was discussed on Omowale some where BGS IBMORE and The Kosher Clinician. I haven't watched any content by The Kosher Clinician.

Loving Black women first to some in that space is being a "hotep","simping"etc. whatever that means to them. The Kosher Clinician defended JPT (Miss Daisy) hard from what is said.

Last edited: