Oshay Duke Jackson ethers the White Queen of the Manosphere for anti-Black racism!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The Black Manosphere is officially DEAD and Jason Black killed it.
:mjlol:
Y’all, Jason Black was literally on fire ALL NIGHT. I fell asleep listening to that broadcast and woke up and it was still on :deadrose:

Aired that bytch OUT

Somebody had to do it.
How tf you have a 25YO White girl as the face of your movement :scust:

Daps
Y’all, Jason Black was literally on fire ALL NIGHT. I fell asleep listening to that broadcast and woke up and it was still on :deadrose:

Aired that bytch OUT

Somebody had to do it.
Naw breh, this dude was streaming for almost 1/3 of a day. He is wack for that. He too old to be expecting people to tune in that long.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Aired that bytch OUT

Somebody had to do it.
Because she puts the Black bytch™ in her place, that is all that matters. That and clout that comes from defending her.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Aired that bytch OUT

Somebody had to do it.
Playing this shyt now at 2x speed and he bombin on the c00nosphere :dead: one hour in and this oshay clown is getting destroyed

EDIT: Damn this obsidian c00n gettin it even worse. Talkin bout Ms. Pearly Things :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And I just want to give credit where it’s due. Someone shouted out Omowale Afrika and I almost forgot he called this shyt out almost half a year ago:

VEEEEERY sharp brotha. I’ve posted him in TLR before.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I've only seen a few clips of her but it's enough to spot her bullshyt

She does the same thing white women generally do but she's so bad at it it's comical that she's able to get away with it:russ:
Oshay dropped another one on JPT. The cringe things she said in this video (clip) was snatched by time off that channel. It's crazy how people have been watching this trash fro so long. And next to JPT is a Black chick giggling like a moron, when JPT made fun of the MAAFA (slave trade). Ironically the Black chick is completely clueless on The Daughters of the Trade.

Thomas Sowell is at the root of all this misinformation being spread. And this Black chick is sitting there laughing and giggling like a moron, together with JPT. She doesn't even know about "the Daughters of the Trade", a group of "aristocratic Black women" at the time who caused all the horrors we had to endure for hundreds of years.

Of course this dumb heffa, JPT, never has heard of the Papal Bull and is completely unread when it comes to Black history. All she says come from far right wing views on Black people.

Again, Thomas Sowell is at the root of all this misinformation being spread. His name is often mentioned associated with these things. The one middle eastern woman at the Lapeef Network also mentioned him and his book a few years ago. These immigrant probably try to understand certain things, but don't get the full scope of American history like Party Alignment and Party Realignment etc, so they confuse these old and modern political parties.

“This support continued until the Portuguese began to forcefully kidnap and capture the innocent pagan natives of West Africa which were brought into Portugal and sold as slaves in 1444, an action that was blessed and praised by the papacy as a heroic step taken towards the salvation of the poor souls of those Black African captives.”
(Pius Onyemechi Adiele, The Popes, the Catholic Church and the Transatlantic Enslavement of Black Africans 1418-1839)

Thomas Sowell is not a historian, anthropologist or archeologist. He's an economist. Let him talk about this in a honest way:

(1) “The Slave Compensation Act 1837 (1 & 2 Vict. c. 3) was the world's first major act of compensated emancipation and an Act of Parliament in the United Kingdom, signed into law on 23 December 1837. It authorized the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt to compensate slave owners in the British colonies of the Caribbean, Mauritius, and the Cape of Good Hope in the amount of approximately £20 million for freed slaves. Based on a government census of 1 August 1834, over 40,000 awards to slave owners were issued. Since some of the payments were converted into 3.5% government annuities, they lasted until 2015.“

(2) “On April 16, 1862, President Lincoln signed the District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act. This law prohibited slavery in the District, forcing its 900-odd slaveholders to free their slaves, with the federal government paying owners an average of about $300 (equivalent to $8,000 in 2021) for each.”.

Another myth that has been spread by Thomas Sowell is that only a small percentage of whites were enslavers.

“The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned slaves. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent in Arkansas).”

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Naw breh, this dude was streaming for almost 1/3 of a day. He is wack for that. He too old to be expecting people to tune in that long.

It was long but I tried to stay up. Fell a sleep a few times, but saw most of the stream. This was one to the best broadcasts ever JB had. His first broadcast I saw was about the "Unite The Right rally". The comment section was lit, and WS were getting bodied left and right. YT eventually blocked that stream. Probably because some moderators at YT felt ashamed to get that brutal asswhoopin.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I didn’t read through this thread but I have to mention, the dudes who actually claim black manosphere didn’t co-sign the white girl
The Black Manophere has two models, 1.0 and 2.0.
2.0. was found by Oshay Duke Jackson, Obsidian Ali and the actual founder Angryman. This was explained by Oshay himself.

Oshay is the only one who has denounced JPT. The other two are defending her (we sick massa) as if their lives depend on it. They say she should never apologize.

The first model was found by Dr. Spencer Holman.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The black community loves giving mediocre to below average white folks shine. This whole shyt is a shame.

One of my old coworkers was an Asian dude and he said that about Asian women as well. “ Our dumb ass women will marry and a homeless Justin beiber lookalike and reject a Asian man unless he’s a doctor” lol.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
7 hours?? Sometimes less is better. He could’ve done it in 2 hours and ride off in the sunset. Lol. He had that British girl Jessica-X copping pleas. Lol
This was one of the most important broadcasts he has done, so I decided to watch it and sit it out as much as possible.

I was shocked she called in. She smart for her age when it comes to femininity, but understanding social structures and socioeconomics when it comes to racism is what she lacks.

She's totally unaware and naive about these things. Even as a lighter skinned biracial-Black woman. There are plenty of stories going around with biracial-Black people experiencing racism. Jason and Robert made some great observations about how she probably was raised to be naive to see racism as WS for what it is.

The way Jessica got in the space as she told, was because of the police killings that was going on, on camera during Obama's Presidential term. She started to respond to these events.

She, as she told was in women's channels (divestors) and arguing with women about femininity etc. She became the hated on... and from there she slipped into the Black Manosphere. So her "training" was by guys who are in the Black manosphere. And some of these guys spew Thomas Sowell. Only recently I saw her starting to move a bit different in her political views. But this confrontation with Jason and Robert was needed and very necessary.

I first got to know about her when she was mentioned by Oshay, because she refuted Cynthia G in a video on her channel.

At times I follow Mike Rashid, for fitness workout tips and the wellness conversations. During the pandemic Mike Rashid was on "Fresh n Fit", where he apparently nuked the shyt out of them. He was called all types of names in the comment section by Red and Black Pill guys.

During the pandemic Jessica was the most popular female in the Black Manophere at the time, so he called in to her show to talk about this issue with these Red and Black Pill guys, what was said etc. She agreed with Mike, the same way she agreed with Jason on issues and became speechless. So it's the men she was surrounded by who influenced her all this time. I don't put all blame on her for some of the crazy things she said. She has been influenced by guys like Obsidian and Mr. Fantastic. This went on for years.

Last edited: